1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Treatment of Taliban and al Qaeda prisoners

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by fromtheright, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

But you are a great friend!!

I had a VERY scary flight today. We had some substantial turbulence on the way (riding in one of those ERJ commuter planes), and even more nasty weather when we got stuck in a 30-minute holding pattern over Philadelphia. There were several points during the flight when I seriously thought it was my day to meet my Lord. I am not kidding, by the way. In all my travels, this was by far the most terrifying flight I have ever endured.

Remember: we are instructed to love our enemies and to do good to those who hate us. I cannot claim that I am able to do that, but we at least need to treat them with a certain degree of respect. After all, it is never right to become that which we claim to be fighting.

As I do to your reply to my comments in the thread about General Motors, but I am too tired to think about it right now (just finished working). I will write more later.

Regards,
    BiR