1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trinity College of The Bible and Seminary

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Martin, Feb 5, 2005.

1. UZThD

UZThD New Member

---

I should say that I respect those good students and fine faculty at Trinity. I just much disagree with what the school has done.

The endorsement (used to be termed by T. as "accreditation from Liverpool" which cost me $225 before Trinity started to "clean up" its act in anticipation of evaluation by a regional accreditor ) is NOT the equivalent of accreditation either in the European or the USA sense of the word. It is a bait drug along the bottom to lure fat old catfish like me.

2. European

European New Member

If is not a really acreditation, it means is just a paper like every other diploma mill with 225 $ cost.

3. Nord

Nord New Member

Trinity will likely get full accreditation and they have taken steps including amassing highly qualified faculty to ensure this.

There are problems from the past including the atrocious Masters Divinity School (not to be confused with Masters Seminary) that offered a DPM degree for 6 classes. If I recall from the add, no pesky classes and exams & most importantly you could get your handly dandy college ring. I think MDS has since been spun off and one of the folks from Trinity now runs it.

At the moment it is a gamble. You could earn a degree from them at a very affordable rate and finish up in time for full accreditation. You would end up with an accredited doctorate without
    all of the cash outlay. On the other hand, if they do not get accreditation..........

North