1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Trump: I Have Intel that Casts Doubt on Russian Hacks

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Donald Trump held an impromptu press conference at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida Saturday night before his New Year's Eve party, where he addressed the claim that Russia interfered in the 2016 election with a series of hacks. Although President Obama is convinced their interference was so bad that it justified new sanctions, the president-elect told the press he has reason to believe there's nothing to see here...........

....................Trump will reveal what intel he has on the hacks on Tuesday or Wednesday, he told reporters.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, it's not from the CIA or the NSA. Wonder where he's getting this info? Must be straight from the GRU. Ha!

I bet he "forgets" to tell us on Wednesday.

Oh, I wonder now that the election is over, how are those lawsuits against those women that accused him of sexual assault going?

Sent from my Moto Droid Turbo.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

4. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sure his good buddy Vladimir gave him some solid evidence of how it wasn't really Russia.

5. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No Putin thread is complete without Dancing Vlad:

[​IMG]

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  8. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pretty much.

9. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How about complaints against this present administration for supplying Iran the time and money to develop nuclear capabilities.

Iran's mantra is "death to America" which this administration said in affect "aww they really don't mean it" so we are giving them billions and DROPPED THE ARMS EMBARGO SANCTION WITH RUSSIA because we want them to like us. Why no complaints about the Obama/Clinton (Adjective deleted) deal?

Trump as bad as he may or may not be is a lot better than an Obama/Clinton continuing administration endorsement of the head-choppers plan to nuke America at our own expense.

Yes it was/is a STUPID deal.

HankD

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [click on image to enlarge]

Trump-Courier.jpg

11. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Aide downplays Trump hacking revelation

Trump said during a New Year’s Eve celebration on Saturday that he knows “things that other people don’t know.” Trump also said he knows “a lot” about hacking, adding that it is a “very hard thing to prove. So it could be somebody else. And I also know things that other people don’t know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation.”

Trump did not offer details when pressed about what he knows, saying only that, “You’ll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.”

BUT....

Incoming White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Monday tamped down expectations that President-elect Donald Trump will reveal new details about alleged Russian hacking during the U.S. presidential election in the coming days.

“It’s not a question of necessarily revealing,” Spicer said on CNN’s “New Day.”

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/312380-aide-downplays-trump-hacking-revelation

12. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump's staff will learn what it is like to earn their wages during the next four years.

13. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Or else they will resign because they don't get paid enough to clean up his messes.

14. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  15. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have a theory: BHO knows that America and Russia combined would thoroughly wipe out ISIS/ISIL.

He really does not want them defeated by Trump. So, he is determined to make it difficult for Trump to make an ISIS elimination alliance with Putin by spinning the report of Russia's hack of our IT systems.

As a software engineer and other past experiences I have no doubt that Russia, the Ukraine, China, N. Korea, etc, etc, etc, and even our allies as well HACK us 24/7 and we also hack, hack, hack day and night mining information and attempting to affect political decisions.

In fact Obama (as I reported before) spent big $$ and resource in an attempt to hack the Israeli vote for Netanyahu in order to defeat him:
    http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/reme...israeli-elections-oust-pm-benjamin-netanyahu/

HankD

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just heard a piece by Paul Davies of the P. Inquirer excoriating PEOTUS Trump for his weak response to the BHO accusation of election meddling by Russia.

So now its his response... whatever happened to "one president at a time" I suppose had he not responded that also would have evoked a condemnation.

I went to the Inquirer site and read the article. Maybe I missed it but where was Davies outrage that BHO himself had committed this kind of international crime against Israel mentioned in #15?

Again, yes, this is a typical crime committed by most nations.

My beef: IMO BHO's accusation stinks because he's guilty himself and he's using it as a means to an end and IMO Davies is unscrupulous because he ignores Obama's international crime . What is that end ? 1) to explain Hillary's loss - It's the Russians fault (first it was defective voting machines, then Comey's fault then a defective tally of the rust belt votes, then too many people stayed at home, then .... ad naseum) and 2) To throw a fly in the ointment of the Trump power transition.

Ya, "the Russians did it" that one stuck to the wall and BHO ran with it.

We, the American people should DEMAND that BHO's crime be included in the "election meddling" investigation.

Don't asphyxiate holding your breath.

My opinion of course.

HankD

#16 HankD, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  17. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's Wednesday and here we are Mr. Trump. Please tell us the inside information you have about Russian hacking that no one else knows about. We're waiting.

18. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ya, ya, ya...
    :(
    HankD

19. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's with his tax returns. Still being audited. His attorneys told him he would be crazy to release that information.

Just trust him. He knows all about the hacking thing. His 10-year-old is a whiz on computers. Nothing is safe on a computer. Some 400-pound guy on his bed in Jersey is probably responsible. His hands are plenty big... no problems in that department you can be sure.

20. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep, and he's going to sue the women who accused him of sexual assault, he's going to release his plan to defeat ISIS, he's going to release Melania's immigration records, etc. etc.