1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Trump: I Have Intel that Casts Doubt on Russian Hacks

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Top Secret" was Obama's excuse (phrase) why the evidence couldn't be presented and Trump has turned that on him. Trump's question first implies if this is so "secret" why did NBC get privy to it?

Trump's question also implies, as for the US Intelligence why didn't the President Elect get this so-called "evidence" when he asked for it and they did? (This says volumes about the political coercion going on WITHIN the intelligence depart when it comes to this "evidence".) (It also shows a lack of responsibility to do their job correctly without pulling political shenanigans.)

Lastly, Trump has called them (US Intelligence) to be accountable for their leak (which was supposed to be "top secret") and their actions (as per Trump's previous accusations that something is rotten with this report that suddenly materialized.) and it goes to justify Trump's commitment that changes need to be made in these US Intelligence departments, starting with a few firings.

Looks like to me the "hoodwinkers" just got caught with their hands in the cookie jar...

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I knew this Ben, I was looking for a response.

Also, to be honest I hardly trust anyone in this administration after Comey the Turncoat betrayed the American public. A shame.

Thanks
    HankD

3. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course Trump would publicly express doubt. If he acknowledged it, it would diminish his win.

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your response is exactly the one hoped for by the marxist left.

HankD

5. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Does not change things though.

6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    True.

HankD

7. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would rather have a President who can acknowledge politically-inconvenient things than to have a spinner who cannot be trusted.

8. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I personally ONLY want one thing from the Trump-Pence administration.

A pro-life administration and a pro-life justice appointed to the Supreme Court.
    NO MORE MURDER OF INNOCENT LIFE!

HankD

9. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Breaking News: They have video evidence of Obama encouraging foreigners "illegals" to vote without fear of deportation!! Influencing the election with foreigners was OK with Obama before the Democrats LOST!

10. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fake News?

HankD

11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmm, some say yes, some say no - that is, that President Obama's remarks were misreported .

It was a video discussion commentated upon by Neil Cavuto.

I watched the video. If the video is undoctored it seems incriminating that President Obama is encouraging illegals to vote.

You need to search for it on the web and watch the video for your self.
    Here is one place.

Is it fake news?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-aliens-vote-promises-no-repercussions-video/

HankD

• Like Like x 1
  12. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I wouldn't call this "breaking news" as it was more in your face news as the election was nearing. Not only did Obama clearly tell illegals they wouldn't get caught (for the sole purpose to influence them to do so) but at the same time Hillary was recruiting a task force to sign them up. I was outraged at this tactic of encouraging foreigners to vote in our election but figured this underhanded scheme was par for the course in the Progressive Globalists' agenda.

This is great argument against the current accusations from Obama and his disingenuous "great concern about foreigners influencing our election" as it seriously exposes the hypocrisy of him, the Democrats and their "friends" who have been trying to make a big deal by using this in an attempt to delegitimize and discount the Trump victory.

This tactic the Dems were using was directly and intentionally adding in foreign illegal votes to influence the elections and comparing this to merely the truth being exposed (by supposedly the help of foreigners to do so) which perhaps could have influenced legitimate voters. - as if being aware and informed of the truth is such a bad thing and is even in the same category as what the Dems were doing.

This argument should be thrown in the face of every clown who would DARE to bring up Russian foreign influence on our election and try to discount Trump's victory on that premise!

#72 Benjamin, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There WAS Russian influence in our election. It should be taken seriously. Russian influence is not dismissed by bringing up Obama's statements. No one I know is trying to discount Trump's victory.

Sent from my Moto Droid Turbo.

14. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Try to grasp the entirety of the argument and compare the premises concerning the attention Obama, the Dems and their "friends" are trying to put on foreign influence and you just might come to some conclusions of where the truth lies in trying to make such an argument that is getting so much publicity right now.

Give me a break! If you can't see the motive for Obama bringing up foreign influence, especially in light of the timing when it comes to dealing with hacking, well, a lot could said for you using such blinders, but I'll just tell you I can't help you.

15. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is enough dirty dealing and hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle to last a life time.

Obama is no exception. We see him presently up in arms about Putin illegally (International law) pushing Trump but everyone looks the other way when he commits a crime in this advice given publicly.

Also he is responsible for hacking the Israeli Netanyahu election (to no avail).

As I study history I see nothing has changed since the founding fathers. Thank goodness dueling has been outlawed.

HankD

16. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

17. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

I was being silly but the point is they are camping on "Russian hacked and influenced" because it fits the Democrats narrative. If Hillary won the election do you think we would have heard a peep over this after? Nope! Obama did however DID encourage foreigners "Undocumented" to vote and influence the election. Every time they cry about Russia THIS video needs to be brought up
    lest they be wise in there own eyes!

18. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And it should be taken seriously that Obama and Hillary conspired a "rigged" election of illegals.

Yet.

And if and when it does this and the hacking of the Netanyahu election will also be splashed all over the World Wide Web and the news media around the globe.

HankD

19. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The video clip pulled Obama's comments out of context.

The full video.

The relevant portion is between 3:22 and 4:40.

"The question begins by identifying “Dreamers” and undocumented millennials (Rodriguez calls them “Illegal citizens”) as the subject of her question about the repercussions if illegal immigrants are caught voting. She then immediately switches to first person and asks “So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

"Obama’s answer (if given the most generous benefit of the doubt one can provide) appears to be directed toward the latter half of Rodriguez’ convoluted question rather than the very clear set up. He could appear to be addressing Rodriguez (a citizen) who asked directly about her vote (“So if I vote…”) rather than from the perspective of an illegal immigrant.

"Within Obama’s answer, he appears to be addressing Rodriguez directly. “First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself…” He goes on to elaborate later in his answer (the portion not included in Cavuto’s broadcast.) “because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school… who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote.”

"However, the question and answer exchange is so convoluted and mis-handled that at first glance (and even my second viewing) I believed the President was telling Ms. Rodriguez there would be no legal repercussions (let alone any kind of investigation) into illegal immigrants voting in this election. It took a third viewing along with a full breakdown of the transcript before I understood what was really going on here."

TRANSCRIPT

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

20. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Winner Winner x 1