1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Trump: "I Will Give You (the Poor) Everything"

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, May 27, 2016.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Might be because you're mired so deep in the muck over in far, far,far right field. Your radar ain't gonna pick up too much if you're crawling in the far right field trash heap.

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I ain't in no muck, lefty, because I am undecided about which liar to vote for and I am standing on Christ the solid rock.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

If you were standing on Christ the Solid Rock instead of the sinking sand of the far right, you wouldn't be trying to decide to support either liar as it is incompatible with the Solid Rock.:Wink

So stop lying to yourself.

You're mired deep in the muck of Radical Right Road. The next stop is Idolatryville.:eek::eek::eek:

4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You know, you are not only to the left politically but also religiously. But don't worry there is at least one other person that posts just like you on the Baptist Board--and I didn't name no names, did I?

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You're to the radical right politically.Religiously, you like most on the radical right are whatever Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Fox News tell you to be on any given day.:Wink
    But don't worry. The majority of folks on this board post just like you---and I didn't name any names.

6. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The problem is many of us do not listen to or watch the men or programs you list. My political views were formed long before Mr. Limbaugh went on the air in Sacramento.

7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Once again you are totally wrong. I don't watch or listen to any of the sources that you name. And, no, the majority of people on this board disagree with me. So you should stop your false accusations.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Are you a part of the radical right?

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You don't have to watch or listen to any of them. What they say gets repeated and passed on enough times into the radical right media outlets that you're all repeating the same things by word of mouth. And it's hilarious because y'all repeat this stuff as though you came up with it on your own. Gosh where do you think Donald Trump got all his wall ideas from?

10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did aliens steal your thoughts once?

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I heard that on Fox News too. Years ago. Seriously, y'all got to come up with some original material.

12. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think of myself as such. But, you probably would considering:
    • I think Mr. Obama can't understand that is a two party system the party in opposition's job is not to follow along in lockstep with him. Take a look at Tip O'Neal and Ronald Reagan.
    • While I acknowledge way too many Blacks are incarcerated. I also think it is in many ways a matter of poverty more than race. Though, the poverty is an outgrowth from the racist policies of fifty and more years ago.
    • I think BLM is amplifying beyond reality a real problem.
    • I think the Malcolm X\MLK debate is in the same vein as the Booker T. Washington\W.E.B. DuBois debate.
    I could go on but I won't.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I agree. As such, they should also understand that it is not the opposition's job to compromise especially when they have expressed no desire to work with him.
    I agree that it's a matter of poverty, but not necessarily more than race. I believe the case can be made that the poverty is the result of as you said racist policies of much more than 50 years. I don't think anyone paying attention has ever thought the incarceration was solely due to any one thing
    I don't think it's beyond reality. As a lot of their parents and grandparents saw during Jim Crow, people will only take so much before they rise up and Christ-loving folks rise up with them.

They are young and haven't had the benefit of mentors to teach them how to protest and to protest with purpose. But they have reached their breaking point and rightly so declared BLM. And there is an implied TOO whether or not the marginalizing "ALM" denizens want to believe so.

14. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You would just be wasting more of your time. Zaac is not here to listen to facts. I'm surprised you responded to his tripe at all. You usually don't'.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

[​IMG] And you're obviously not here to give any.