1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TSA at their worst

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Aaron, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

The United states government at its worst! We are headed for Gestapo type law enforcement as we continue to allow the government to take away our freedoms with the excuse of safety. I can tell you that here in Texas in the Houston area if you are pulled over by HPD and there is no video you are subject to be beaten down or falsely accused for something that never happened as the HPD is way out of control.

3. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

It'll be interesting to find out the results of the hearing.

As a side note, I've often wondered about those TSA agents who do these pat downs---if any of them are g@y and thus get some kind of turn on by groping members of their same gender.

Of course, we'll probably never know about that, will we?

4. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

[SIZE=+0]Who cares if they are homosexuals or not. The personal invasion is enough regardless of their orientation. We have this because of people selling their freedoms for the claim of safety. I for one refuse to fly except in the case of emergency.[/SIZE]

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here's an email from a friend of mine. I know he wouldn't mind my sharing it with you:

I was also involved in a protest on Sunday . . . to put pressure on the Sheriffs of this state to arrest the TSA agents who grope people. By state law, it technically constitutes sexual assault and there was over 100 people and media from across the country as well as a former sheriff from Arizona who was instrumental in killing the Brady Gun Law. It was good and made news. We evidently hit a nerve because there a fellow who was some how associated with the Sheriffs Convention who came out where we were and tried to get one of our people into a fight. We all had video cameras and were training them on him and when he left, he flashed his private parts at us...which got the city police to apprehend him...LOL...