1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TVU and Christian videos

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Iamfree63, Nov 20, 2003.

1. JesusInFirstPlace

JesusInFirstPlace New Member

DeclareHim~

Why is it propaganda just because it isn't your belief??? Is there some unwritten rule that we must all agree with your opinions, both on CCM and bible versions??? Just wondering.

Becca

2. DeclareHim

DeclareHim New Member

No it's not propaganda because it's not my belief. It's propaganda because they pick and choose only a few CHR bands that are questionable instead of attacking one's that I listen to or most CHR listeners listen to. And they attack things like tattoo's and earrings and they don't use the KJV not hard core stuff like their on drugs or they are out drinking or things like that. They are comparing the bands to themselves.

1cross+3nails=4given

3. DeclareHim

DeclareHim New Member

Thank you kindly!! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I appreciate the compliment!! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    </font>[/QUOTE]It wan't meant to be. And no it's not. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. JesusInFirstPlace

JesusInFirstPlace New Member

DeclareHim~
    If some people think that tatoos and earings and not using the KJV Bible are wrong, then that's their prerogative. They don't have to agree with you, and we already know your view. If those people think that having a tatoo or earings is a sin, then they are doing the right thing in the message that they proclaim. Even if those aren't "hardcore" sins, the Bible says that whoever offends the law in one point is guilty of all. No sin should be tolerated. (I'm not saying that no one is going to sin!!! We all know that everyone messes up. I'm just saying that to God, there is no 'little sin').

In Christ,
    Becca

By the way, please let's not get back to attacking eachother!!! :D Also, I'm sorry if I'm coming off too strong! ;)