1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tweak Excel

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by I Am Blessed 24, Aug 8, 2005.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I’ve used Excel, Microsoft's spreadsheet program, for many years. But sometimes it’s not the easiest program to get your arms around. I bet that many business people are probably in the same boat.

Excel truly makes work easier with tools that are second to none. But sometimes I feel like it could be better. Or maybe I need more lessons.

Enter ASAP Utilities. It has over 300 tools to help you automate your work in Excel. If you use Excel on a regular basis, you'll find these free tools invaluable.

ASAP Utilities helps you work with workbooks, worksheets and, of course, your data. It's guaranteed to solve at least one of your Excel pet peeves. You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THIS SITE

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

IAB, thanks for the reminder. I have used ASAP Utilities in the past. They are terrific for the Excel Power User! Best of all . . . FREE!