1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Two Cops Shot, Sitting In Car, In Brooklyn

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Bro. Curtis, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Ain't no need to cry now. You weren't crying after all of the black unarmed men were killed by the police officers.

All yall do is perpetuate what black folks say about the new racial prejudice and racism.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow! Hey moderators, this guy seems to be subtly advocating for more of the same kind of violence and protests to continue. It's as though he doesn't care that two innocent cops were ambushed and killed. No sorrow for the death of two public servants and their subsequent family and friends. No ... he just matter-of-factly tells us this was going to happen. And suggests it is going to increase, and that it is "yall's fault!"

:tear: If this is the kind of discussion and conversation encouraged by a Christian forum, granted it is a debate forum, then the board has sunk to an all time low! IMHO! :tear:

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

What born-again believer talks like this? Sure there is emotion to be considered on both sides of the issue, but this is radical, extremism and pompously audacious! This is not the tone of response I'd expect to hear coming from one that calls himself a Baptist and a believer.

4. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

I have numbers, facts, and reports on my side. You have emotion. I win.

5. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Zaac should be banned from here.

#25 Jedi Knight, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
  6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He is advocating it. He is advocating all the hate filled extremist reactions fro the far left because he is a hate filled extremists in the vein of Malcom X and the BLM. And yes he should be banned.

7. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I am heartbroken for these officers' families and their family in blue. What a vicious, cowardly act to execute two men without any provocation. I'm sorry but in the two cases of the black men who died, both were breaking the law at the times of their death and were resisting arrest or attacking a police officer. They were not innocent victims. These two police officers were. If anyone even thinks that they can compare the two, they are delusional.

8. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Delusional is right. And further these protests and stirring up of these people is being done professionally by community organizers behind the scenes. Most likely being funded by the DOJ. The more these protests are stirred up the more this kind of thing will happen.

9. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Those who are in public office and have supported the lies and protests have blood on their hands.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You have numbers that can be manipulated anyway anyone wants, you have a version of the facts and biased reports. You lose and seem to be letting your true colors show more and more every day.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Why? Because white privilege that doesn't like having its authority challenged says so?:laugh:

12. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

No, Zaac. It is you who are showing your true colors. Where I was open and did research into the matter to discover the truth, you took a line (systemic killing of blacks) and stuck to it even though the TRUTH says otherwise.

Blacks are killed by police at the EXACT same rate they are committing crimes. Irrefutable. Which completely debunks your line. To say anything else is willfully being dishonest.

There is no "version" of the truth. There is absolute. Anyone who has a viewpoint contrary to this absolute is either ignorant or has an agenda.

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You can easily compare the two. Blacks think that cops are discriminantlu killing unarmed black men. This guy discriminantly decided to kill two cops. There's your comparison and there was no delusion involved.

But as I've said before, all this highlights is what black people have said. Certain white people don't give a flying hoot that black lives are being taken. But you start shooting white people and those who they believe represent their authority, then everybody will be up in arms.

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Man please. ANd you can gather the Amen corner to agree with you, but numbers can be produced to counter what you think is the truth. So like I said, your version of the truth isn't anymore the absolute truth than is the majority of white people thinking that black people have access to the same job opportunities. The truth of Blacks is different as far as they are concerned.

So you gave A truth. That doesn't mean it is THE truth.

That white privilege blind spot seems to keep growing.

Are whites killed at the exact same rate that they are committing crimes?

There are apparently versions of the truth since you think your version is the truth and blacks think their version which counters yours is also the truth.

Now prove yours is the absolute truth and theirs is not. And you can save the easily manipulated numbers.

Yep, there's that white privilege again trying to devalue, mitigate, and marginalize anyone and anything that would dare challenge it.

You can save that sort of foolishness with me.

If I've got an agenda, then white privilege has an agenda too.

15. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Perception does not equal truth.

16. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Is that even a question in your mind?

17. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

That applies to Blacks and Whites.

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Man save your histrionics for someone who believes your foolishness. EVen if there were an ounce of truth in what you are saying, you don't get to dictate how anyone else feels.

You should still be reeling in embarrassment for Black Lives Count...I Disagree".

We should just list the threads and racially prejudiced and racist posts made by you in the last year.

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

"Black Lives Count...I Disagree" by righteousdude

20. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

[​IMG] As he cosigns with the guy who said "Black Lives Count...I Disagree".

I guess the the racial prejudice is out of the closet.