1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Two More LAPD Cops Shot at in Less than 90 Days!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Mar 17, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Paul I would say don't hold your breath waiting for Obama and Holder to apologize, it could be hazardous to your health...:laugh:

3. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You've become a living breathing version of the "Thanks Obama" meme. How about we actually blame the criminals performing these acts?

4. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is fact the sheeple of the world follow their leaders and their idols. Obama and Holder (not as much as his boss) fit that description to a tee. They have divided the nation and brought RACISM back to the forefront. You may not agree, but with two more cops ambushed in Queens this afternoon, the "what do we want ... dead cops/ when do we want it ... now" has filtered on down to the communities. Obama could end but he has done more harm than good. From saying "if I had a son, it would be Trayvon!" To all the rush to judgment in Ferguson, so meme that UoT, you just live to find fault with my opinions, and that is your right as much as it's my right to BLAME the little king.

Now go and sin no more!

5. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you upset that Holder actually found racism in Ferguson though? How about that? Didn't see your comments condemning that racism did I? I wonder why. Obama and Holder didn't bring racism to the forefront brother. It's survived quite well on it's own for generations. Now has Obama misplaced advocacy at times? Sure.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

So exactly who are you and all the other racially prejudiced old white folks following that makes you act the way you do?

SNIP

#6 Zaac, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
  7. robustheologian

robustheologian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :laugh: *time for some popcorn*

8. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not on my dime. Those two above members are lacking in civility towards their fellow brothers in Christ. You'll need to get your jollies on another post :smilewinkgrin: