1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

two types of salvation

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by ray Marshall, Oct 3, 2008.

1. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Hello to my brother (Pinpbaptist)
    It's good to hear from you and one that has experience of the love and joy under the hearing of the Primitive Baptist ministries. I won't to thank you for writing to me. It is true that others that have commented on this thread and I wasn't aware that they thought the topic was out in left field. I wasn't aware that they had not been enlighted in the same way that you and I had been. Maybe it isn't their fault. . I have heard that in preaching in among their churches, they are used to hearing a choir singing and about a 20 minute discourse is what I have been told that is about all they can tolerate. I know these fellow brethern are children of GOD and they desire to do right as sincere as they can. My prayers and thoughts can be with them. When I started this thread, I meant no harm to any one. I have been hammered quiet hard by some of their comments. We, the Primitive Baptist have had our "Top of the mountain and down in the valley during our prilgrimage in this world and we need to be in the valley so that when we are brought up on high, we can be very spiritally up-lifted." I think I will withdraw my comments on my thread now. It'seems that I have hit a rock wall and nothing more needs to be discussed. I will be looking for you on this BB and may you and your family truely be blessed.

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Ray, do you believe a believer can be eternally saved while spending the millenial kingdom period in hell?

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Wow. What a slap in the face with a candy covered bat!

I find this the most offensive comment from you:

"I have heard that in preaching in among their churches, they are used to hearing a choir singing and about a 20 minute discourse is what I have been told that is about all they can tolerate."

So all of the commenters on this thread are used to hearing a choir singing and a 20 minute discourse?? Umm - think again. Yesterday in church we ALL sang worship to our Lord Jesus Christ (no choir in our church) and then sat for an hour long sermon on Romans 9 and why Israel rejected the Messiah. How about you?

I don't think I've ever been as offended by a "brother" in all of my life.

There's a lot more I can say but I'd be kicked off the board, most likely. I'll be praying for you to learn the truth and the love of the bretheren.

4. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Well, since the author of the OP has stated he will not participate in his own thread again, I say it should be closed. If people want to read up on Millenial Exclusion, they can go to the archives.

5. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Is that what the "other" salvation is about? That would make more sense in the fact that it makes NO sense. LOL