1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tyndale

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by av1611jim, Nov 9, 2004.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Thats why I said "we actually have..." ;) . Idon't know how it got there, but it has been nice to reference it.

2. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

I used to play football with a guy whose last name was Tyndale.I truly think AVJim1611 was showing us a little humor here and everybody has gone nuts.Cool out guys.

3. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

Plain Old Bill;
    You are, of course, correct.
    I was being humorous. Trying to lighten the mood in this forum. My goodness, does EVERYTHING have to be an arguement? (I KNOW it is a debate forum, but just because it is debate, does it have to have NO humour?)
    Seriously, I was a bit curious of the opinions of the "elders" of translationism, but not too curious.

I must confess and apologize. You fellers took the bait; hook, line and sinker. I am sorry. I do apologize if you all thought this was another ploy to try and prove my KJVo stand. It was not. It was simply a feeble attempt at humor for myself. PO Bill caught on quite quickly, to his credit. [​IMG]

Truly, I am sorry for playing you guys. [​IMG]

In His service;
    Jim

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So are we.

HankD

5. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

It is interesting that the website mentioned above has complete chapters of the NIV, ESV and other Bibles which have copyrights that expressly prohibit the unauthorized printing and transmission of those.

I wonder if this guy has paid his copyright fees. Obviously, he does not follow the copyright notices by properly marking the translations.

Interesting that the guy who owns the site thinks that the Trinity is a Catholic belief.