1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Type Logic

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Benjamin, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was checking into some philosophers and saw some personality types listed for them which lead me to check into it a bit and then I took two different tests. I came up with the same results on both---INTP. When I read the analyses in actually seemed to fit pretty closely. I’ve heard of type A or B personality but never this; do you give any credit to this science of type logic?

http://www.typelogic.com/

2. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, I see the avatar image supplied courtesy of the BB under my profile worked! :D

3. DeeJay

DeeJay New Member

I am ISTJ. I find these kinds of tests to be pretty accurate. I dont know how much science there is to it. It is pretty much just sorting personality trates and labeling them. I also like the one that gives you a color and secondary color I think I was Red, Green then Gold.

4. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. Petrel

Petrel New Member

I'm INTJ (borderline INTP), unsurprisingly. These tests are useful up to a point, but I also know people who don't really fit any category.