1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Typical democrat position on the slaughter of the innocents

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm pointing out the problem with your logic, CTB. BOTH parties are responsible for this bill being killed.

The GOP put in language that they knew would cause concern; but it was up to the Democrats to decide if human trafficking was important enough that they would accept that language.

Since neither side wanted to give up their position, the victims of human trafficking suffer for it.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I'm still left asking that if this was a bipartisan bill intended to stop human trafficking, why stick something in the bill that you know is going to cause issues with the bill passing unless you didn't really want it to pass?

3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is where you are very wrong.

It is like saying that you would support a bill that abolished abortion that contained a rider saying that all Baptist preachers would be sentenced to jail for ten years.

Riders do not make a bill, but they can kill a bill.

And please answer the question, why would the GOP include a clause they surely knew would kill the entire bill?

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

CTB, I think you and I are asking the same question. :laugh: I am very much in agreement with what you have said.

I don't think the GOP ever intended for the bill to pass and that's why they stuck the rider in there.

People who do that aren't concerned about the primary issue. They are concerned about being political and you giving them something in order to get what you want.

#44 Zaac, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  5. The American Dream

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    From 2001-2003 Republicans controlled Congress and Bush had the Presidency. They had two years to stop abortion. Nothing happened. No one party is ever going to get a 60 vote margin. Like I said, my days of giving RINO liberal Republicans a pass is over.

6. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  7. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

O' Most Strong One WHO OPPOSES ABORTION why won't the democrats support a bill that limits Federal money paying for abortion. Are you conceding O" Most Strong One WHO OPPOSES ABORTION that you support the party of death, the party that celebrates the slaughter of the innocents in their mothers womb. Are you finally admitting O' Most Strong One WHO OPPOSES ABORTION that you have been dissembling for years and are finally confessing to, dare I ask it, supporting the slaughter of the innocents?

#47 OldRegular, Mar 12, 2015
  8. The American Dream

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OR,
    It may appear Crabby and I are on the same side, but we are not. He defends Democrats because they are liberal. I criticize Republicans because they are liberal.

9. OldRegular

Actually they controlled the House and Senate from January, 2001 until January, 2007 but they did not have 60 votes in the Senate. There is no way the democrats in the Senate are going to vote for a bill that stops abortion. They are squealing like insane hogs because of the rider in a bill they voted out of committee.
    When they won't vote for something as innocuous as the above do you think the "scum bag democrats" will ever vote to stop the slaughter of the unborn? And good ole kind, pious, help the poor and downtrodden, Crabby calls the above a "Poison Pill"!

Therefore until the people elect a Senate with 60 pro-life Republicans along with the House and president there will be no legislation to stop abortion. This will never happen if people desert to a third party. This is particularly true as long as there are professing Christians like Crabbier who support the "party of death" democrats.

Look TAD, I remember the "Me Too" Republicans; talking about RINO Republicans accomplishes nothing. I suspect most of the so-called RINO Republicans are pro-life.

10. OldRegular

And that demonstrates just what scum bags the democrats who support and celebrate the slaughter of unborn babies are. God will judge them and those who support them.

11. OldRegular

Perhaps they really believed that there were some democrats who cared about unborn children; Senator Manchin of W.VA or Senator Bob Casey of Pa for example. I know better but then I am not in the Senate. Any Christian on this BB who says they are against slaughtering unborn children and supports the democrats is a liar and a blasphemer.

#51 OldRegular, Mar 12, 2015
  12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Just as is anyone on the BB who says they are concerned about 55 million dead unborn children but has no compassion or like or love for 1 billion plus already birthed Muslims.

Must be a lot of liars running around.

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You're silly. It condemns your GOP party of death just as much as it condemns the Dems because it's obvious, as with yourself, that they don't give a flying hoot about abortion.

It's just a political chess piece.

14. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And by you supporting the inclusion, note I said inclusion, of the abortion clause shows that you have no regard for the living. No regard for the women and children who will be forced into prostitution and men into slavery through human trafficking. That is the only logical conclusion that is possible. So you continue to support the party of death and misery for the living. So you continue to be pro-birth but pro-death for the living.

I say the anti-trafficking bill should have been kept clean and it would have past and become law giving help to those who will now be forced into lives of misery.

15. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There's an error in your classification. By supporting the inclusion, it's supporting the life of the unborn child AND the lives of the victims.

In other words, your argument can be turned around to say that you're supporting the death of the unborn.

16. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because they represent their constituents who elected them to that position, who believe that victims of human trafficking need to be protected, but so do the unborn victims of that horrific situation, rather than use taxpayer money to fund murdering unborn children.

17. OldRegular

Sure, sure, I know Crabbie. You are totally logical. There was a guy on Star Trec who was totally logical, a Vulcan I believe. the only problem was that he had no heart {metaphorically speaking}.

But I know you for what you are, Crabbie, you love Marxism more than you love children. Was it Marx who said you have to break a few eggs before you can make an omelet. But we don't make omelets out of broken and butchered unborn children Crabby.

Just for you CTB: http://clinicquotes.com/pictures-of-aborted-babies-at-different-stages/

Do you have any children Crabby, any Grandchildren? Oh how I love mine, and my 3 Great Grandchildren. I didn't have to know them to love them. I set my love on them as God did on me!

Two of a kind. Two of a kind. The only difference is Crabby writes in a odd script and Zaacie claims to be concerned about the salvation of 1 billion Muslims. I don't know why he leaves out one third of them? But Zaacie still loves 1 billion Muslims who chop off the heads of Christians but he can't bring himself to condemn the slaughter of the unborn child. That is party loyalty among other more important traits.

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Guess the NEW GOP Congress is really off to a wonderful start this year. They have now marked themselves as liars and possibly treasonous.

19. OldRegular

You are attempting to use logic on an illogical person.

I believe it is illogical for any professing Christian to support the slaughter of the unborn child. I believe it is unChristian to support the slaughter of the unborn child. But Crabby sees things differently. The Vulcan in him I guess!

20. OldRegular

I still believe the following post:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.