1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

U.N. Funds Palestinian Campaign/"Today Gaza, tomorrow the West Bank and Jerusalem."

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Enoch, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Enoch

Enoch New Member

I hope this clears things up for you my friend. Here is the online encyclopedia and best of all the Palestinian National Authority webpage.

The Palestinian National Authority (PNA or PA; Arabic: السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية As-Sulta Al-Wataniyya Al-Filastiniyya. Hebrew:הרשות הפלסטינית Harashut Hafalastinit) is an interim administrative organization that nominally governs parts of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip (which it calls "the Palestinian Territories"). It was established in 1994, pursuant to the Oslo accords between the PLO and Israel, as a 5-year transitional body during which final status negotiations between the two parties were to take place. <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page" target="_blank">Wikipedia
    the free encyclopedia</a>

Palestinian National Authority
    [​IMG]

2. 3JesusIsGod3

3JesusIsGod3 New Member

The big point here is that we are not standing up to the terrorists. Land for peace won't work. Bush has got this one wrong. For someone who is supposed to be "tough" on the enemies of Israel and the US, he's sure got this one wrong. I voted for Bush but I am having serious doubts about him now.

3. Bluefalcon

Bluefalcon Member

Amen, brother! I usually vote Republican for social reasons, but Republican have nominated most of those sitting on the pro-choice Supreme Court right now, and that means that even on social issues Republicans are deeceiving me! Republicans are only the lesser of two evils!

Cheers, Bluefalcon