1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured U.S. Economy Roars Back, Grew 2.9% in Third Quarter

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Oct 28, 2016.

1. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, I quoted that article a few posts upstream. My graphic saying Obama has never had a *year* with 3% GDP growth is true.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

3. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow, I thought I read through the whole thread but now I see the post - well, they are saying they think Q4 will come in at between 2 and 2.5 so you will be right there about Obama and his less-than-stellar GDP numbers. If Trump does actually spend a trillion dollars on infrastructure, whatever that means to him, the GDP will go up temporarily much higher than what they are saying in the article.

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If Trump signs a tax cut bill, especially a corporate tax cut, we should see 3% GDP. We would probably see 3% in his first quarter in office just based on what he wants to do.

Lower regulations, sign the XL pipeline bill, some spending cuts, and we will easily see 3% GDP growth. Don't even need the infrastructure bill to get there.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1