1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UFO's are from Satan...check this video made by a Christian Scientist

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Mar 2, 2008.

1. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQuLT4f8-Rg&feature=related

Check this video out.. its very good. One thing I have always thought is that UFO's besides the fact that they are demons that he is using that to trick many. In the word of God is says that in the final days it will be like the day's of Noah. Now I know its talking about the sin and but I also think about the fact that fallen Angel's came and mated with women, weather it was them personally or them possesing the women and having giant babies and stuff.

Well... when the rapture happens I think UFO's will be blamed for it and I think this is the excuse the world will use for millions of people disapearing. just a little theory.. its not in the word or anything but just thinking.. lol anyways check out the video :laugh:

2. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ok so #1 - there are a lot of fakes hoaxes etc.

#2. Like Ghost stories - some of the UFO sightings are real. People really encountering somthing that it not normal.

#3. Like the Ghost stories that are legit - the few UFO stories that are legit are in fact nothing more than evil angels - doing a work of deception. The video did a good job of contrasting the doctrine of the UFO related characters to the Bible.

#4. The author is wrong about life on other planets -- thinking that God can in fact only create humans and that any other life out that would have to sin if it had free will. False assumption.

The author is wrong to conclude that all life in the universe is limited to our technology our mode of travel.

The author is wrong to think that the deception program that is being carried out by those promoting the UFO story does not include hard evidence.

3. antiaging

antiaging New Member

The bible shows you to be wrong.
    The bible is what is to be used to determine truth.
    Nowhere in the bible do devils have flying objects.
    In the bible, angels of God have flying objects associated with them. The cloudlike pillar and the chariots of fire, and the wheels that Ezekiel saw. Those are flying objects associated with God's angels and cherubim.
    Devils in the bible do not have physical bodies; they are evil spirits that use the bodies of men. They don't need flying aircraft.
    Angels of God do have physical bodies. Jacob wrestled with an angel. He had a physical body. Angels of God do have flying craft.
    Your idea that ufos represent Satan is false.
    You cannot back up your idea with scripture.
    I can back up my position, that ufos are the vehicles that angels use with scripture after scripture.

Psalms 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands
    of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

A chariot is a conveyance or vehicle. In psalm 68:17 it shows that angels
    are associated with chariots.

In Exodus 13:21 it says that the Lord went before the Israelites in a pillar of a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night; there is a modern day UFO that has been seen to fit this description, a white cigar shape by day with a yellow glow at night; it is a mother ship that has been seen to have smaller UFOs associated with it. (A man named David Spore in England filmed one of these cloudlike pillar UFOs and Tim Edwards in the US did also.) Exodus 14:19 says that the angel of God went behind the Israelites and the pillar of the cloud went and stood behind them. This shows that there was an angel of God inside of this UFO.

Exodus 14:19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:

In Acts 9:3-6, and Acts 22:6-10, the apostle Paul tells about a bright light in the sky that was seen by him and others with him, and the Lord Jesus spoke to him from this light. This is an incident where Jesus is associated directly with a UFO. The Bible is what christians are supposed to use to judge truth. In the Bible, UFOs are associated with angels and the Lord Jesus. There are no flying objects associated with demons anywhere in the Bible. The Biblical evidence shows UFO aliens to be what the Bible describes as the host of heaven or angels and not demons.

UFOs are the chariots or vehicles that God's angels use.

4. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

Cool... like I said I have no biblical proof or anything. So Angels now have cars or aircrafts? What get's me is the fact that every person who claims to have seen an alien they look all crazy like, and that doesnt fit the description on a Angel. Also, dont angels have glorified bodies and if so, why would they need these space crafts. I honestly think that UFO's are satanic and not of God.

5. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    In 2Kings the "UFO" image is that of a chariot drawn by horses. This is nothing like the things being video taped today.

In the Bible you see 3 men walking up to Abraham in Gen 15 - two are angels and one is God Himself. This is not the same thing as the "people" supposedly seen at a seance!

we need to be careful about equating all things to just one example.

As the link points out - the message that the modern UFO movement is creating is - evolutionism NOT biblical creationism, it is "the Bible is not right" instead of "the Word of God can not be broken".

The evidence that this modern phenomina is of evil is abundant if you judge it by the Word of God.

You are correct to say that in Ezekiel's vision the angels themselves have wings and can fly. Furthermore the angel that Manoah's wife sees (mother of Samson) is able to fly up into the smoke of the burnt sacrifice. Angels fly of their own accord. But when evil angels are up to "story telling" in favor of evolutionism and "the Bible is not quite right" they use all kinds of "devices".

in Christ,

Bob

#5 BobRyan, Mar 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2008
  6. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    BTW - look up "the Disclosure project" on YouTube to see where government sources say this is going today.

7. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

8. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I refer to the "Disclosure project" because in the end -- a bunch of annecdotal accounts are not going to sway world wide opinion or "cause a sea change" in society.

But if government sources and NASA sources start coming forward as we see in the case of the Disclosure project then we DO have a platform that could impact society across the board. That would be a problem for Christians who would be left out on a limb and marginalized by something for more compelling than evolutionism.

in Christ,

Bob

9. antiaging

antiaging New Member

Horses of fire. That is nothing like the chariots of ancient people either. Just as horses pulled the chariots of those times, it was the energy field, that looked like fire, which caused the chariot of fire to move. UFOs today have a glowing energy field that looks like fire that causes them to move.

All three are angels. Two went to Sodom to check it out. The other one probably was in the aircraft that did the aerial bombardment on the city.

There are real Christians that believe the ufos and the aliens are God's angels and their aircraft. I am not the only one thinking this. Raymond Fowler, a christian ufo expert is an example of this.

If you judge it by the Word of God, they are the vehicles that angels use to travel in. Nowhere, and I repeat, nowhere in the bible do devils have flying vehicles. Only God's angels and Jesus Himself are associate with them in the bible.
    So, you don't understand what God's angels are doing? God's ways are higher than man's ways. So maybe you were not meant to understand that.

UFO aliens have been seen levitating against gravity just like the ufo vehicles do. The energy field they use can do this. The angels in the bible that looked just like men did not have wings. That is why Paul said some have entertained angels unawares. If they had wings you would surely be awares.
    The cherubim Ezekiel saw were creatures, not human, but humanoid like. Some ufo aliens seen, the nordic types, are human like. Other ufo aliens seen are like creatures. This also goes along with the bible that some are creatures and some are human like.
    Ezekiels creatures did not flap their wings. So what he described as wings did not function like normal wings. (they turned not)

10. antiaging

antiaging New Member

Lool up nordic type aliens on google. They are ufo aliens that look just like people. Called nordic type because seen originally in scandinavian countries. Jesus has a glorified body. He could disappear, pass into a closed room, and He ate food, after His resurection. Yet Jesus used a bright light ufo to speak to Paul on the road to Damascus. The bible shows that angels and even Jesus used craft. If you don't understand why, so what. The bible shows it to be so.
    He is going to come back with clouds. That cloud reference might be referring to clouldlike pillar ufos, like the one that led the Israelites through the desert.
    The Second coming of Jesus will be with an army of angels. If angels fly around in ufos it will be a ufo invasion.

11. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Uh - I realize I am a bit slow on the uptake, at times, but if they are "unidentified flying objects", how would any know what they are, let alone the source??? :confused:

Ed

12. David Lamb

David Lamb Active Member

The thread title led me to expect a video clip by a member of the cult inaugurated by Mary Baket Eddy! :laugh:

13. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    :laugh: Maybe the guy in the video is related to her!

14. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Biblical sightings are what they are, Angelic in nature. Isn't it interesting that these modern "UFO" sightings did not come to be heard of until 1948? Modern sightings are of super secret aircraft that are yet to be applied to active military or civilian use. Of the 1% of the unexplained sightings are what they are, UFO in nature. :laugh:

1948, German aircraft that was already built and was yet on the drawing board was being tested. Did you know that the Germans had already drawn up blue prints for our space shuttle system?

15. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

I can basically agree on most of the Biblical sightings, although a couple probably were directly 'divine' vs. 'angelic'.

However, the "modern" ones you mention serve to illustrate my point that I asked. (BTW, didn't military 'jets' basically start flying in the US about 1948, as well??)

Anywho...

If they are by definition, "undefined", how does one even have a clue that they are (or even might be) "super secret aircraft"?? :confused:

Wouldn't that then make them "defined"?

Uh....

Ed

#15 EdSutton, Mar 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2008
  16. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Yes indeed. But that is why I indicated that there are a very few that are truly UFOs. However as you have pointed out, any that are and can be identified are no longer unidentified.

17. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

I'll buy most of that. But how is it that you are aware (and by implication, most of the rest of us are not) of any of these supposed, so-called "super secret aircraft"?

I'd suggest that could be an 'unhealthy' bit of information to have in one's possession.

Ed

18. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

They are not from Satan...they are from Santa...and are pulled by 8 tiny reindeer.

19. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    As the space shuttle program proves -- It is one thing to "draw" it is quite another to "build and fly" what you drew.

While some sightings are F-35 "ish" many of those videotaped ones are not.

The Astronaut's reports, the Control Tower operator reports, Radar tracking, and senior FAA reports that are coming out now in the "Disclosure Project" do not support a F-35 style explanation but rather technology far beyond anything made by mankind.

Bob

20. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

[​IMG]
    Yea, it is a huge responsibility to bear. I have to watch my back at all times. And it is very hard to sleep at night when the black helicopters are flying around the house. :laugh: [​IMG]