1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UFO's are from Satan...check this video made by a Christian Scientist

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Mar 2, 2008.

1. antiaging

antiaging New Member

ufo sightings and crop circles have a recorded history going back centuries. Ancient egyptians, chinese, Japan etc. have recorded ufo sightings that go back many centuries which from the accounts appear to be just like the modern ones. Columbus recorded one.
    I have a degree in physics. UFOs are not any kind of technology that is active in any human science. They frankly defy the laws of physics.
    90 degree turns at 5000 miles per hour, etc. Our technology would be torn apart and the occupants smashed to jelly by the G forces with that kind of turn.
    Shot at by .50 calibre machine guns in WWII and the bullets pass right through with no damage, like the ufos are not all there. Disappearing from sight and reappearing farther away like a star trek transporter would do. Intantly accelerating to thousands of miles per hour. Aliens abducting people out through the ceiling or wall and into a ufo.
    No current human technology even approaches this.
    Your idea that they are secret human craft is at least uninformed or at the worst part of the Govt. coverup.
    The best scientific theory on them is that they have the power to access another dimension that occupies the same space as our dimension; when partly or totally in this other dimension they can defy the laws of physics as we know it.
    The peculiar energy field they use allows them to do this.
    Project Blue Book tried to debunk ufos as best they could. Giving ridiculous explanations to try to dismiss what was seen. And even after all of that, there were over 700 sightings listed as unexplained. True unidentified sightings with no possible explanation from human understanding.--except advanced technology intelligently controled and not of human origin.

2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

"Energize, Mr. Scott!"
    Ed

3. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Those UFO guys - they have all the best toys!

4. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

[​IMG]

You do realize that post #20 was done with tung-in-cheek, don't you?
    antiaging is the one looking for a beam out.:D

#24 Palatka51, Mar 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2008
  5. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

I talked to someone who claimed to have seen a triangular spacecraft, or what we now know is a stealth bomber. Turns out he was right.

love,

Sopranette

6. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

[​IMG]

Note the amazing resemblance of these two images.

Thing is, one of 'em actually flies everyday in and out of Missouri, Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'm votin' for the one on top! :rolleyes:

Ed

7. Rubato 1

Rubato 1 New Member

If they zap you into a new dimension, are you in your dimension or theirs?

8. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

So was mine.

Of course you realize that Gene Rodenberry, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, & Co. also did it tounge in cheek, as well.

They laughed all the way to the bank, where they 'transported' [​IMG] the [​IMG]

Ed

#28 EdSutton, Mar 6, 2008
  9. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Aren't we all supposed to say "must be swamp gas" when something like that is mentioned?

10. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

This could give a whole new meaning to the 700 Club.:laugh:

11. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  12. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    #32 BobRyan, Mar 6, 2008
  13. antiaging

antiaging New Member

The abductees claim it is a dimension that is like part physical and part mental. Like they remember the experience as if it really happened but it was like a dream. Someone dreams an alien stuck her with a needle or cut her hair, and she wakes up and her hair was really cut, and has a needle mark. One of those abductees was abducted with others, and woke up with someone elses pajamas on.
    This other dimension seems to be a mental dimension. The mental dimension is the only other dimension that is really observed to exist, occupying the same space as the physical world and it is not physical. Your thoughts, emotions, are not physical yet they do exist. I think there is a mixture of the mental and the physical that is acheivable in real space and not just in your mind.
    I was thinking it is a mental energy field that allows them to do this, maybe what the chinese call chi, or the czechs called psychotronic energy or the Russians called bio plasmic energy. It is being studied in the new science of parapscychology. It is a newly investigated energy that is mixed in with the human aura; an energy field surrounding the body and can be filmed as flaring from the accupuncture points when filmed with Kirlian photography. That photography illuminates an energy that is already there. This aura is under mental control and changes with thoughts and emotions, as can be filmed. A mental energy of some sort must be mixed in their to cause this to happen.

14. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

Are you saying that Angels are actually the UFO's we are watching? Because why would an Angel do all that to a person.

15. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Bad angels are deep into "story telling".

Take the stories they tell about evilutionism as an example.

they are the braintrust behind "stories-r-US"

16. targus

targus New Member

You are referring to Ellen White's vision here? Yes?

Per Ellen White: "The inhabitants are a tall, majestic people, so unlike the inhabitants of earth. Sin has never entered here."

17. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No I am referring to the fact that only 1/3 of the Angels sinned according to Rev 12. Just because Angels had free will does not mean "they were required to sin".

2/3's of the Angels chose obedience.

In Christ,

Bob

18. targus

targus New Member

But you mentioned "life on other planets" in the same sentence.

What an odd thing to say.

Are you suggesting that Angels live on other planets?

19. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

I for one have no problem if life is found on other planets, angels or otherwise. It is God's business and God can do what God's going to do. Man (aside from angels that rebelled) is being redeemed and what God is doing for man has got whole universes' attention. However I in no way am advocating that the UFO is the instrument of investigation. (I backed out of that one didn't I?):laugh:

20. antiaging

antiaging New Member

The UFOs are flying craft, space ships that are piloted by God's angels. The angels are the extraterrestrials that fly around in the space ships.
    I don't call them air craft because thay don't use air to propel themselsves, like airplanes or helicopters. They use an energy field for propulsion so they are not really aircraft. This energy field sometimes glows and sometimes it doesn't.