1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ugly truth why Hillary Clinton won't quit

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ps104_33, May 7, 2008.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/a-message-of-hate-from-obamas-pastor-via-youtube

Obama has claimed this man is his mentor, and he(Wright) specialized in muslim studies. So what is Obama learning from his mentor.

If my pastor said and did what this man does, and supported islam, I would not be in a church that had him for a pastor. By staying in a church he pastors I would be in agreement by association.
    Would you stay in a church that had gone this far away from christianity? Probably not.

Obama's mentor hates america, thats obvious, so why would he chose him as mentor, what could he possibly hope to learn from man like this. Certainly not something christian.

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

What difference does it make? A democrat is a democrat, and is not good for this country. McCain is only slightly better.

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bottom line, and well put!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IOW, no matter what happens in November, the US of A is in deep poop come Janurary 20, 2009!

Barring a miracle of mercy from Him, of course; though I see no reason for Him to intervene since, for all practical purposes, we've allowed Him to be outed by the liberals from all public venues!

4. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

So you're saying that you might be a muslim?

5. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I thought the republicans have been in charge but you're right, God was removed.

By the way, there are some here who defend the seperation of Church and State.

6. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

What are you talking about? Some of your posts really make no sense :confused: