1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Ukrainian Soldier Explains Why He Enjoys Killing Russians

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Frankly I have never understood most of the stuff poncho posts on this Forum. The neocons, whatever and whoever they are, are all instruments of either Satan or Satan incarnate, the American military industrial complex!

Perhaps some of the barnyard crap he posts is possible but he really never posts anything from what I consider a reliable source, at least one I have heard about.

Crabby posts nothing but stuff from leftist websites, poncho's sources are just as unreliable in my opinion.

When the Soviet Union broke up there was a treaty signed by Ukraine in 1994 with Russia, Britain, and the United States as participants: THE BUDAPEST REFERENDUM. At that time the Ukraine had ~2000 nuclear bombs, more than anyone except Russia and the US. The Ukraine gave up its weapons after assurances by the signers of the Treaty to guarantee the Ukraine territorial integrity. Now the rest of the story:

Even the Huffington Post raises questions:

And what we get from some on this Forum is Barnyard Crap! Russia did not really seize Crimea and Russian troops are not in the Ukraine. Disgusting!

On additional statement. Anyone who says I have advocated going to war is lying unless they can produce evidence to the contrary; I know a little about what war is all about!

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

This thread has run past the usual 10 page limit and will be closed

Thank you!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.