1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Unbound Scriptures" by Rick Norris

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Pastor KevinR, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Pastor KevinR

Pastor KevinR New Member

I just finished an excellent book on the KJVonly movement entitled, "Unbound Scriptures" by Rick Norris. The book can be ordered ppd for $20.00. For more information go to www.kjvonly.org and click the appropriate link. This book is recommended by Doug Kutilek, James Price, etc. It is over 400 pages and the author is an IFB.He documents the inconsistent claims, etc of KJVO's proponents such as Ruckman, Gipp, Grady, M.Carter, Riplinger, Hyles, and many others. I think the KJVO's ought to buy it and read it with an open mind. We want the Truth of God's Word, don't we? Thank you and God bless!

2. BrianT

BrianT New Member

Rick is a friend of mine, and has done more research and knows more details about the issue than anyone I have ever met. His knowledge of old English Bibles (and how they differ from the KJV) is simply amazing. His thoroughness and attention to detail is very impressive and his logic is solid. I expect this new book will eventually become a famous "must read" for anyone interested in the issue, and will be the bane of KJV-only authors for years to come.

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And if recommended by Doug Kutliek, I would give it [​IMG] [​IMG] up without even reading it. I trust his ministry of trying to hold the historic fundamentalist distinctives against the pop-culture liberalism of the only sect.