1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Under test

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by nashpd, Sep 26, 2010.

1. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Praying for you!
    Keep your eyes on Jesus and you will never be disappointed,will be guided in the right
    direction and will have the right thoughts with His help and strength as you and we when we keep our eyes and thoughts on Him through prayer, reading the Word and hearing the Word being preached!!:praying::1_grouphug:

2. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    God bless you all!

Thank you very much for all the prayers brothers and sisters in Christ. I haven't received answer to this particular prayer need. But what I can tell you brethren is that my heart is content praying about this matter. I know deep down that in the end, the outcome is immaterial, what I do know is that I am walking with Him. That I am tried, tested and tempted to the core in areas where it hurts the most, and He has never left me nor forsaken me. I know that the number of views of this request is so high, something I honestly never expected. I know the best part is I would meet brethren that have seen this one day and we would talk of how we prayed for needs and have finally met our Sustainer: the Author and Finisher of our faith!

She is holding on. My church and pastor are praying for her to be strong. It is an honour for me to be praying about this matter, and I thank Christ for considering me worthy to endow me with such a responsibility. may the name of Christ be glorified at all times.

I know many of you have needs of your own, and how easy it is for each one of us to be lost within our own battles, pains and hurts. Thanks be to the Messiah, the Lamb that was slain! despite our infirmities He has accepted us!

We would have never been able to prove our worth. But thanks again to the sacrifice, we never have to prove our worth. Once again, brothers and sisters in Christ, thank you for spending your precious time and sparing a few thoughts in prayer for me and my heart's need. God bless you for all! may the Peace of Christ rest with you all!

I pray that the aged among you may have a peaceful life, filled with the love of Christ. I pray that the lonely among you be filled with joy overwhelming that you seek no affection from this world, but that you be filled with the abundant love and peace of Christ.

I pray that families among you with violence be healed. That parents understand their children and the other way around. I pray the employed among you may be able to have peace among the stress of job insecurity and moreover in the constant race to prove your worth.

I pray the unemployed among you may find your vocation soon, and that it be the Will of God for your lives!

I pray the childless couples among you be filled with the overwhelming love of Christ and that in His time and if it be His Will, the desires of your hearts be met.

Father, I pray that the husbands and wives among you be able to stay faithful to their commitments in the sight of Christ towards one another.

I pray that each one of you are able to overcome the temptations you face today! Sufficient unto the day are the evils thereof! Let us live today! Praise His holy name.

Waiting on Him to reveal His glory!

Your brother in Christ,

Nash

3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nash,

Thank you so much for you post. It was very edifying. I'm still praying for you and for this situation.

4. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    God bless you! Thank you for the prayers!

5. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thank everyone for the prayers. I am still holding on.