1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Unlimited Atonement

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Jarthur001, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Winman

Winman Active Member

jbh28

There is no sense talking to you. You act as though you are really interested in learning other's views, but you already have your mind made up.

Of course no person was in Christ before they existed, but they weren't outside Christ either.

You know exactly what the issue is, whether God foresees faith in a man to determine who he chose or elected. Ephesians 4:1 says we are "chosen in him", therefore God had to see faith.

You know this, but you will not admit it. So, I'm not going to answer your questions anymore. Play your games with someone else, you don't want to know the truth.

#161 Winman, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
  2. jbh28

jbh28 Active Member

I was only trying to make you be consistant. Of course my mind is made up. I have my doctrine from the Bible. I don't insert the word "faith" somewhere it isn't.
    Care to prove that? Just saying it doesn't make it so.
    In other words, you got backed in a corner and have nothing more to say. Your mistake was agreeing that we were chosen before the foundation of the world. After that, you ran around in circles till I trapped you in a corner. I see you had no response to my exegesis of the passage.

3. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

That was my point...