1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

urgent college student pray for computer repair

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by kvisser, Aug 12, 2008.

1. kvisser

kvisser New Member

please pray for people who know how to pray for results. I need a computer because I work the graveyard shift to take the classes I need during the day. I need a computer convenient to my schedule for homework. Please pray for the delivery of the computer part mailed to the manufacturer or some possible compromise by the computer manufacturer that I can get my computer repaired and returned to me. Please pray against any satanic intervention, stronghold. demonic influence.
    I am a college student with an urgent prayer request. I signed up for college claases and I am having a hardtime gettting my computer repaired.Urgent prayer request for college student.I sent a computer part to the manufacturer 3 days ago. My computer needs repaired. I start college classes inless than one week.Can you please ask God to release the computer part. I had a tracking number on the part, sent United States Post office. The computer was not repaired the first time, it was sent back to me. The computer was returned to the manufacturer the same day. It has been at the manufacturer's for two months in the past year. Please pray the part will get to the correct party. Please pray the part will get sent to correct computer technician who has my computer. Please pray the computer technician will priority repair. The call center representative did not listen to the urgency of my request. Please pray against all satanic intervention into this computer
    repair. please pray to rebuke satan for the repairs since I put my mother into a nuring home last month.Car,cell,phone,computer. Please ask for a financial blessing

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying:

God is interested in every detail of our lives.
    He cares and will answer your needs as He
    has promised in His Word.

3. Karen

Karen Active Member

God bless you today.

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Go to www.freecycle.org and find the group closest to you and join. We have computers, chairs, desks, given away daily.

EVERYTHING IS FREE!

#4 I Am Blessed 24, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
  5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: and with I Am Blessed 19 post sounds like the answer has come to our prayers.

#5 jilphn1022, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008