1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured US Embassy report offers strong evidence Russian-backed forces behind airplane strike

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jul 20, 2014.

1. asterisktom

asterisktom Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First of all, Disconnected, the site is ConsortiumNews. It is American.

Also, you remind me of a kid who just doesn't want to hear unpleasant things, fingers in the ears saying "Is not, is not!" So, your insulting disapprovals - so far at least - have been almost all noise, not signal.

But, no, it isn't that I would rather believe foreign media. It is that these marginalized sites, foreign and domestic, are giving information that is not available by the monolothic (and mononote) US controlled media.

I happen to love this country. I want to see it return to values that I believe it had at one time. It doesn't bother me in the least if you don't understand this.

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

Quoting foreign media. No difference.
    Begging your pardon, but a vast number of the posts on all the MH17 threads came from me, and I posted credible sources to make my points. It isn't a matter of "not wanting to hear unpleasant things." It is a matter of being asked by you and Ponch to swallow garbage from anarchists, antisocial muckrakers, and others whose mental unbalance causes them to engage in fantasy-land explanations involving complexities and centralized hyper-control concentrated in a few mysterious, shadowy figures that you are willing to believe can manipulate nations like chess pieces.
    The reason it isn't available is because 99.9999% of it has no hint of truth in it beyond the fact they do discuss actual events, like the shoot-down of MH17. But after mentioning the subject matter, they rarely manage to contribute anything of worth whatsoever, given their proclivity for believing devious conspirators can hide themselves so well as to be "invisible to all but the truly objective observer." Please!
    Your desire to believe garbage over truth and reason, as evidenced by your acceptance of Russian propaganda vs. overwhelming evidence to the contrary from all manner of sociopolitical entities who can't possibly have the same axe to grind, leads me to question whether you understand what this country was once. I'll leave you to your fantasies.

3. asterisktom

asterisktom Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Really? So you don't take anyone seriously who ain't Amuhrican?

After that comment I decided to just not bother with you. I didn't bother reading the rest of your post here.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Let him rant and rave and carry on. I think it's great! He's backed himself in a corner. He has no evidence, he cannot prove what he's saying and he knows it, so does everyone else here with the exception of those who are making the same claims with no proof.

The less evidence they have to back up their "matter of fact claims" the more they have to yell and throw insults around to make themselves feel credible.

That's all they have. So they're having to resort to acting just like Obama and the democrats now trying to use intimidation and name calling tactics to try to beat their opponents down. If this wasn't such a serious situation the idiots in Washington have gotten us into with their inept covert interventionist "regime change" policy this would be a laugh riot.

In the real world credibility isn't based on how many insults and insinuations one can throw around it's based on the ability to back up your claims with hard EVIDENCE!

And they simply cannot do it.

So let them rant and rave it only proves they got nothing but hot air to back up their accusations.

Newsflash!

In an attempt to explain away the existence of evidence which shows Ukrainian troops firing the missile that brought down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, Washington may be preparing to fix the intelligence by pinning the blame on a “defector” in order to absolve Kiev.

< snip >

Over the last 48 hours, the State Department’s narrative has been widely discredited because of Washington’s inability to provide hard evidence based on anything other than dubious social media posts and YouTube videos uploaded by the Ukrainian government.

Read More At: http://www.prisonplanet.com/u-s-prepares-to-blame-mh17-shoot-down-on-ukrainian-army-defector.html

On Malaysian Crash, Obama’s Case Against Russia Disintegrates

Tuesday the US government admitted it had been bluffing about its certainty that Russia was behind the downing of Malaysian Air Flight MH-17 over Ukraine.

This dramatic turn of events started with State Department Spokeswoman Marie Harf claiming Monday that the State Department’s certainty of Russian involvement in the apparent downing of the plane was primarily based on “social media” evidence.

That means with a likely budget of more than $100 billion, the US Intelligence Community is making decisions that may involve global nuclear war based on people’s Tweets and YouTubes!

Asked in Monday’s State Department briefing about US government evidence for its claims of Russian government involvement and separatist direct blame for the shooting down of the plane, Harf said:

You saw the Secretary yesterday speak very clearly about our assessment that this was an SA-11 fired from Russian-backed, separatist-controlled territory; that we know – we saw in social media afterwards, we saw videos, we saw photos of the pro-Russian separatists bragging about shooting down an aircraft.

She added:

Based on open information which is basically common sense, right – we know where it was fired from, we know who has this weapon

Who needs evidence — it’s “common sense”! Right?

Read More At: http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/on-malaysian-crash-obamas-case-against-russia-disintegrates/

Gee it looks like even the PROVEN liars in Washington are having to back off their "matter of fact claims" and try to spin the narrative around to protect their newly installed vassal government in Ukraine. Just as they did after they accused the Assad regime of "gassing his own people" based on the same kind of "social media" evidence. We all know how that turned out. It came out that it was the people Washington was backing who did that dirty deed. Of course after that came out there was no more concern or threats of retribution for the death of "Assad's people" coming from Washington or the mockingbird media.

After that it was if the nation grabbed the remote and turned the channel to a different crisis the eggheads in Washington could use as an opportunity to make war on someone else!

It sure looks like this might turn into a repeat of Obama dancing to the neocon's tune and turning out looking like a fool for it. The failed "Assad gassed his own people" ploy should have shown everyone that the neocon warmongers, the Obama administration and the mockingbird media have no credibility what so ever. Why anyone would believe a word these psychopathic creatures say is beyond my powers of comprehension.

Don't you people ever grow tired of psychopathic warmongers and their mockingbirds in the corporate media playing on your emotions for their own ill gotten gain???

What do you think asterisktom, should the insulters, accusers and name callers start preparing a crow for dinner?

#24 poncho, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014