1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vatican's Conspiracy reported by Israel Radio

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Eliyahu, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Israel National Radio (israelnationalradio.com) recently reported that there was an interim agreement between Vatican and Israel Government regarding the Temple Mount, the place for Last Supper, and city Jerusalem.
    In exchange for the Last Supper house, Vatican will hand over the catholic Cathedral in Toledo, Spain which was originally Jewish Synagogue but confisticated by Catholic during the inquisition.
    Moreover, Arafat agreed to handover East jerusalem to the custody of United Nation so that it becomes the international city, maybe monitored by EU countries which is dominated by Catholic countries like Spain, France and Italy.
    Plo agreed to hand over Temple Mount to Vatican in exchange for the state-ship of PLO and the whole israel may be disarmed and new multinational forces of EU countries will take care of Israel. The Radio reported about the assasination of Itshak Rabin and the author and the source of the report is Mr. Barry Chamish and his site address is www.barrychamish.com which claims that Shimon Peres is from Jesuit run Catholic school in Poland and he is connected with the assassination, but he never sue Barry Chamish. Please listen to the radio anchored by Tamar Yona dated November 22, 2005

"What Secrets is the Vatican Hiding?"
    Barry Chamish reveals things that will make you cringe. Secret agreements were apparently made between the Vatican and those who brought us Oslo. Was there a deal to internationalize Jerusalem and hand over our Holy Places? The Vatican's appetite towards Jerusalem may indeed eat us up.

2. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Help me understand what the significance of swapping relics and holy sites is in this case?

Is God somehow bound by those trinkets?

Does anyone think it is "coincidence" that God has ordained that the Muslims hold the temple mount so that a return to Judaism as a God-ordained form of worship is impossible to fully support?

3. Ray Berrian

Ray Berrian New Member

I doesn't sound right that the Islam religion is going to give up the Dome of the Rock to Jews.

We will have to watch this one.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I listened to some of the discussions on INR. They sound like they are a hyper-right wing conspiracy theory website and nothing more. This is NOT an official Israeli government site. It sounds like an Isreali Rush Limbaugh network.

5. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The main question on this issue is that the current progress is related to what the bible says in Matthew 24:15 and in 2 Thessalonian 2:4 .
    In order for the Anti-Christ sit or stand on the Holy Temple, he must secure the place. Many of Christian forefathers predicted Pope will be the Anti-Christ. Roman Catholic realize that Rome is not suitable to be called Head Quarter for the Holy Father (Holy See),worshipping the Mother of Almighty God, Maria who gave birth to the Almighty, the Queen of Heaven, and therefore want to relocate it to Jerusalem. It is unbelievable that Islam can be united with Idol worshipping Catholic, but it will happen that all the other religions except true believers be united. Roman Catholic Cardinal attends the Budhist meetings and praise them. Only the fundamental Christians are the problem, because they are hard-headed. This is how non-Christians criticize true believers.
    Of course INR is not the Christ-believers radio but they deal with what Fox news and CNN do not report. Compromising and Concession to Muslim for the Gaza strip and other land of Israel which was given by God is not the solution because it disobeys God who gave the land of Israel to the people of Israel. The ownership is registered in the Bible, the best selling book.
    Objecting to such concession should not be condemned as hyper-right wing. Were Joshua and King David hyper-right wing? Then the most of the biblical people should be condemned hyper right wing. Even God is hyper right wing!

6. NaasPreacher (C4K)

INR also claim that Shimon Peres ordered the murder of Yitzhak Rabin.

This is a typical conspiracy webstite, imho.

Here is an example of the kind of tactics employed by the above mentioned www.barrychamish.com.

[​IMG]

By only claim is that this is not necessarily the best source for a valid news story.

7. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Officially yesterday EU demanded the dividing of Jerusalem which was reported by Israel Radio before. I know Vatican can do even more than that because I know they were behind Nazis and Holocaust. Shimon Peres never sues him. Vatican either. The whole world and Mascommunication may be corrupted. If not so, Jesus didn't have to come to this world.
    Some wicked people are disguised as angel of light, which is actually not.

8. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Could you source the news story where "Officially yesterday EU demanded the dividing of Jerusalem" please?

I live in the EU and did not realise thay had the power to make demands on a sovereign state within their own borders, must less a foreign power.

9. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here we go:
    I think there was another News paper titled EU demands, but instead at the moment I find the followings:
    From Arutz Sheva

The EU has accused Israel of a de facto annexation of eastern Jerusalem. An EU conference in Barcelona is discussing the issue, with the PA calling for dividing Israel's capital.

A European Union (EU) document, reported in The New York Times and The Guardian, urges member countries to prevent the security fence from "sealing off most of East Jerusalem" and allowing Israel a "de facto annexation" of Jerusalem. The city which was re-united after the 1967 Six Day War.

The report charges that "Israeli activities in Jerusalem are in violation of both its roadmap obligations and international law." Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and virtually every previous prime minister and leader of major parties have declared that Jerusalem will remain united. The Palestinian Authority (PA) has insisted that its proposed new Arab state will include Jerusalem as its capital.

The EU report, prepared by its diplomats in eastern Jerusalem and Ramallah and written by British consulate officials, was sent to foreign ministers of the 25 countries in the group.

Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Mark Regev said he hoped the document would not lead to a "regression to the one-sided [European] position of the past."

The report is to be published in December, but was leaked as the EU increased its involvement in PA-Israel relations by placing European observers at the re-opened Rafiah border between Gaza and Egypt. The report, along with an EU conference in Barcelona on Sunday, may put the status of Jerusalem in the forefront in the current Israeli election campaign.

PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas is to attend the Barcelona meeting, but both Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom have absented themselves to continue their campaign in the upcoming elections in Israel. Finance Minister Ehud Olmert is taking their place. Abbas is expected to exploit the opportunity to demand that Israel tear down the security fence.

The EU implicitly has sided with the Palestinian Authority against Israel on the status of Jerusalem. Its official policy states, "The EU opposes... actions aimed at changing the Palestinian character of East Jerusalem."

The EU has blamed Israel for policies that it says "are reducing the possibility of reaching a final-status agreement on Jerusalem that any Palestinian could accept," because the security fence separates 230,000 Arabs from Judea and Samaria. The result is a "de facto annexation of Palestinian land," according to the report, which the Times said was leaked "from someone who wanted to publicize it."

Diplomats also accused Israel of "radicalizing the hitherto relatively quiescent Palestinian population of East Jerusalem" by discrimination against them on matters of work and building permits, house demolitions and taxation.

[ November 27, 2005, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Eliyahu ]

10. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    From Haaretz: almost the same

EU: Israel's E. Jerusalem policy endangers final-status talks

By Haaretz Service

Last Update: 27/11/2005 13:28

The European Union's diplomatic representatives have sharply criticized Israel's policies in East Jerusalem, saying it is using settlements and the West Bank separation fence to create a "de facto annexation of Palestinian land," American and British newspapers reported Friday.

The unpublished report warns that the Israeli measures "are reducing the possibility of reaching a final-status agreement on Jerusalem that any Palestinian could accept," The New York Times reported.

According to the Times, the report recommends that European officials take a more aggressive stance toward Israeli policies in East Jerusalem, such as holding political meetings with Palestinian ministers in East Jerusalem instead of the West Bank and asking Israel to "halt discriminatory treatment of Palestinians in East Jerusalem, especially concerning working permits, building permits, house demolitions, taxation and expenditure."

Advertisement

The document, written by British consulate officials in East Jerusalem as part of Britain's presidency of the European Union, was presented Monday to an EU council of ministers meeting led by Britain's foreign minister, Jack Straw, according to the Guardian. It said the EU council's discussion of the matter was postponed until next month at the behest of Italy.

Haaretz reported earlier this week that the EU had decided to delay releasing the report in the wake of the recent warming of ties between Israel and Europe.

Marc Otte, the EU's Mideast envoy, played down the report, telling the Times that it was a routine response to a request to keep foreign ministers apprised of trends in East Jerusalem.

EU foreign ministers discussed the Middle East in a meeting Monday and decided to express "grave concern" over Israel's activities in East Jerusalem and its environs, including establishing settlements, constructing the West Bank separation fence and demolishing homes. According to the EU, such Israeli activities minimize the chance for a final-status agreement over Jerusalem, threaten to make any solution based on the coexistence of two states impossible, and conflict with international law.

In general, the report asserts, "prospects for a two-state solution with East Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine are receding," the Times said.

The report also warned that Israel's actions could "radicalize" Arabs living in East Jerusalem.

"Palestinians are deeply alarmed about East Jerusalem," the report said. "They fear that Israel will 'get away with it,' under the cover of disengagement. Israeli measures also risk radicalizing the hitherto relatively quiescent Palestinian population of East Jerusalem."

The report said "Israeli activities in Jerusalem are in violation of both its Roadmap obligations and international law," citing the Israeli plan to link Jerusalem with the nearby settlement of Ma'aleh Adumim.

That plan, the report said, "threatens to complete the encircling of the city by Jewish settlements, dividing the West Bank into two separate geographical areas."

The report also said the separation fence was being used to expropriate Palestinian land, the Guardian reported.

"This de facto annexation of Palestinian land will be irreversible without very large-scale forced evacuations of settlers and the re-routing of the barrier," the document said.

The spokesman for Israel's Foreign Ministry, Mark Regev, told the Guardian: "Israel believes that Jerusalem should remain the united capital of Israel. At the same time, Israel has committed itself that Jerusalem is one of those final-status issues."

11. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

12. NaasPreacher (C4K)

"Calling for" is a huge difference from "demanding."

You have done a lot of quoting, could you provide a link please so that I can read the materials for myself?

In any regard, rather than "demanding" the division of Jerusalem, the articles seem to be concerned about the dividing wall being constructed by Israel.

13. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Quote from Haaretz:

asking Israel to "halt discriminatory treatment of Palestinians in East Jerusalem, especially concerning working permits, building permits, house demolitions, taxation and expenditure."

Asking in the conference is a form of demanding. Acutally EU has been demanding many times for the sake of Arabs.

The site addresses are : haaretz.com and israelnational news.com

Moderator, Do you believe that God has given the land of Israel to the people of Israel ?
    Muslim Koran never mentions Jerusalem, while Bible mentions Jerusalem thousand times.
    Moderator, Do you believe that God will recover the whole Israel and eespecially as the belongings for Israel?
    From the view point of God, Palestinians and Arabs are occupying the land of Israel illegally. Do you believe this ?

The difference of view point makes difference in viewing the progress of this situation.

14. NaasPreacher (C4K)

I am not a moderator in this forum. You may address me as you would any other poster.

I don't see what my personal beliefs have to do with quoting and relying on questionable news sources. My eschatoligical views do not come in to play here.

The EU has NO POWER over Jerusalem, they cannot make demands of sovereign states. They oppose the wall dividing Jerusalem, they are not demanding its division.

15. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Apparantly you think that the Israeli government can treat Palestinians in East Jerusalem in a discriminatory manner?

16. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fortunately I wasn't born yesterday! EU oppose the wall dividing Jerusalem. What if Israel annex it completely? They(Palestinians) have no right, no authority to live there. They never paid the rent! Whole Arab has the territory of more than 25 million square kilo meters, which is even bigger than USSR. If they want, they could have relocated them to anywhere among their territory.
    Jerusalem is not the holy site for Islam, which was never mentioned in Kuran ( Alah and Mohamed were stupid to forget mentioning it!)
    God discrimates between believer and unbeliever, between obedient and the rebelious, and will punish the rebelious.
    God will eliminate any Non-believers from Jerusalem when Jesus comes back. Do you believe that? or Are you Muslim?

17. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Your personal attack is not suited to a Christian site.

Ad hominem comments are not a part of proper debate.

Since you will not document your facts with an impartial, unbiased source, and since you choose to answer comments with attack our discussion is over.

18. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What if Israel annex East Jerusalem into one under their control?
    If Yeshuah comes back, he will restore everything for Israel and non-believers like Arabs in East jerusalem will go to the hell. Isn't that a discrimination?

19. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry if my question hurt you. But Is it wrong if I ask your belief whether you are Muslim or not? I asked it because there are so many nominal Christians who are not born again in the Lord, but stays as a nominal Christian and the inner person is non-believer, Muslim, Budhist, Roman church goer.
    Asking a question is not a personal attack. Am I biased becasue I tell the truth in the bible ?
    Do I become impartial if I accept the neutral opinions from the newspapers instead of Bible?
    It is time for us to stand in defense of Truth.

20. Johnv

Johnv New Member

After digging, I wholeheartedly agree.