1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vatican's Conspiracy reported by Israel Radio

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Eliyahu, Nov 25, 2005.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Asking whether or not a member of the Baptist Board who indentifies himself in his profile as a Baptist is a Muslim is an ad hominem attack. I will not continue a discussion with that type of absurd question being a part of the debate.

2. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

From israelnationaradio.com, posted by Elijahu
    These proposals may have prophetic implications. The PLO obtaining state-ship is necessary to bring about the false peace in the first half of Daniel's 70th week (1 Thess. 5:3).

If the PLO hand over the Temple Mount to the Vatican or UN, their control of it must change over to the Jews so they can build the third temple (Isa. 63:18), then revert back to the Antichrist and false prophet at mid point of the 70th week.

The disarming of Israel and the EU or UN providing "Peace and security" would explain why Israel is "living without walls and without gates and bars" when invaded at mid point by Gog and his armies (Eze. 38:11,14).

3. Ray Berrian

Ray Berrian New Member

prophecynut,

I was following your train of thought and agreed, but I think Israel now has a wall between the Israeli and the Palestinians, but they have gates if you see they only have certain points for entry into Israel.

Not unless I missed something . . .

Ray

4. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Have any of you ever heard that Ariel Sharon was not Jewish? There was a rather large article in a Jewish Religious paper Sh 'ah Tova Hahadashot written around April 22, 2005, the day before Pesach, that referred to his mothers death 17 years ago and that she was from Russia and was not Jewish.

Could he be "those who say they are Jews and are not."

5. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Ray

The few walls like between the Israeli and the Palestinians and check points is no deterrent against modern warfare.

In Ezekiel's time walls were effective in protecting cities from invaders; he was relating to military tactics of his time and not modern warfare. Gates and bars back then would be the equivalent of fortified forward defensive positions like they have in the Goland Heights. The Israelites are said to be "peaceful and unsuspecting people" which indicates to me they have abandoned their defensive preparedness for war.

6. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mostly I agree with the view of prophecynut. the walls must be interpretted in a broader sense. Even if there may be some check points, if EU or UN takes care of the security of the whole land, Israel will not be able to excercise the sovereignty fully. EU and UN may say that they will guarantee the peace completely and it may be very difficult to reject such proposal as international community press. We do not know what kind of scenario will come true, but we will just observe with the keen attention. Gog might mean Grusia, in Greek it could mean Georgia or George. Gruzia is one of important part of USSR and its president was Sevardnaje (I don't know the exact spelling of his name) Ariel Sharon was very much hardline before 2003. Someone say he was totally changed since he was brain washed by Catholic after he met some Catholic in 2003 (in Vatican?)
    The whole development asks us to be vigilant and be prepared for His second coming.

7. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Shimon Peres is sued in connection with Former PM Rabin:

The reaction by Shimon Peres, who is said to be linked with Vatican closely since he was from Jesuit school, will be interesting.

The site address:
    http://www.israelnationalradio.com/

The Weekend Edition: Peres Being Sued in Connection With Rabin Murder

One Israeli is suing Vice Prime Minister Shimon Peres in connection with the assassination of former Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin. Plus: Israeli politics-as-usual.