1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

very few calvinist

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by massdak, Jul 31, 2006.

1. TomMann

TomMann New Member

I am claiming that anyone not chosen to salvation by God before the foundation of the world is not saved......

I am sure there are those who live and breathe calvanist doctrine that will not be there...... Being a calvanist is not the key...... being chosen of God is.......

2. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

do u feel that calvinistic doctrine is the true and only doctrine of Christ?

3. TomMann

TomMann New Member

Yes, I believe the Doctrines of Grace (aka Reformed Theology, aka Calvanism, aka the Sovereignty of God) are true. And I believe all five points of what are ascribed as Calvinism, ie...... TULIP, are also true.

However, since the bible itself declares that all scripture is profitable for doctrine, and since all that Christ taught is not included in the forementioned Doctrines of Grace, I would be in error to say they were exclusively the only doctines of Christ.