1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Victory In Christ

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Linda64, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Linda64

Linda64 New Member

Please refrain from asking questions of people who have been banned from the BB, as they cannot answer.

2. JerryL

JerryL New Member

I didn't know he was banned. It was mostly directed at anyone of the ones in this thread that said Jesus couldn't save us unless we wanted to be saved. I used his words to quote because they fit perfect for the question I had on my mind. Anyone can feel free to answer though.

#142 JerryL, Jun 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2007
  3. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Sister Linda---Standing Firm in Christ has not been banned---only suspended for 10 days along with a few others from the alcohol thread. His status shows up under his BB "Mug Shot" as banned, though----not to worry

Bro. David, Moderator

4. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Sister Linda probably knows the exact status of Standing Firm in Christ, as she is his wife, just in case you didn't know, blackbird. But I, too, believe one should not post a post to one who cannot defend themselves, at least at that time. And I may have been guilty of doing the same thing myself, some time, without being aware of it. If I ever did it, I apologize to any and all for it.

I do find is wryly interesting that some managed to post in the "Victory in Christ" thread in such a way as to incur a ten-day 'vacation' imposed by the powers that be on the BB.

Surely we, the members on the BB can post without insulting each other, I would think, or maybe I need to get away from the BB.

Ed

5. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

For he that is born of God cannot sin for his seed remaneth in him and he cannot sin for he is born of God. He cannot sin sprituly. He can sin a sin not unto death.But this man cannot sin a sin unto death.(spirit death).For it is writen Greater is he that is in you then he that is in the world.God is in you and satin is in the world.There for you are not your own but it is Christ that dwelleth with in you and Christ has over come death hell and the grave and them that has Christ shall over come the same. For Christ sinn not and Christ cannot sinn. A perfect sacrofic.There for if he is perfect witch is in you then you are perfect with in.Not because you are perfect but it is Christ that makes you perfect. That is if you are Born again by the spirit of God. If so be you are.

6. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

Paul thought he was doing the will of God to a rest them that fallowed Christ. As a Jewish law he was thanking. But as you know Christ showed him the way. No one will have a desire to be saved till God inlightens them.