1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Video based on In 100 Year tract

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by TheBibleSender, Feb 8, 2010.

1. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

2. TheBibleSender

I have an updated version which can be viewed which can be viewed by clicking the above link. Please pray for this project I would like to somehow mass produce these to give away. God bless. :)

3. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I watched it. The message was clear. Not sure what you mean by "mass producing" the video. Maybe posting it on youtube or some spot where unsaved people might happen on it.

How many hits have you gotten on your website?

4. TheBibleSender

Well by mass producing it I mean I would like to make many copies on dvd to give away as a video tract. I am currently trying to upload it to as many sites as I can. I would also like to find people to translate the text portions of the video and upload them as well. As for my website I have gotten a little over 2000 hits since it was created over a year ago. God bless. :)

5. TheBibleSender

6. TheBibleSender

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=a37d59a3c2d745bac336c1&skin_id=701
    Alright. I know I have said this a few times but I truly think the video is finished. The only thing left to do is get the last part fixed because for some reason I am not getting a good download of the EKG. Please I would like as many opinions as possible. If you have already seen it. Please watch it again. I have added, and removed quite a bit so it is very different than the original. Lord willing what I would like to do is make this available for individuals and churches. If you are a church I would like to make you a master copy with your church name and address and the end. God bless. :)

7. TheBibleSender

Please continue to pray for this project. There are still some kinks to work out. God bless. :)

8. TheBibleSender

Final version. http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=a37d59a3c2d745bac336c1&skin_id=701 It will be on it's way to the disk place this week. Please continue to pray for the project. If you are a Bible Believing Church we will make you a master with your church name and contact info towards the end. You can either make your own copies or send them where we are sending ours. The cost is around $460 for 1,000 dvd in white sleeve. God bless. :)

9. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

No time to watch now, but thanks for doing this. I think visual media is a great way to share the Gospel. I teach my kids theology/philosophy every Sunday night. I have six kids (one on the way) but I teach theology to the older two who are 12 and 10.

We were finishing up an overview of the major worldviews and I was struggling to keep their attention this time. Later, I was watching a rather long documentary on Islam and my oldest watched the whole thing with great interest.

It seems that visual communication captures the attention of young people more than reading and speaking. Maybe this is not always the case.

10. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

Ok, I watched it. I would have liked to hear a narration through the presentation. Rather than sharing the Gospel by text, present the Scriptures through the production and narrate the presentation.

11. TheBibleSender

I have thought about that. Perhaps in the future. I have no way of doing that as of the moment.

12. TheBibleSender

Just wanted to let everyone know that this video has now been translated into Tagalog and the Hiligaynon translation is almost complete. Soon we will be working on two more dialects for the Philippines. Please pray for these projects. Also if anyone has an interest in helping translate more languages please let me know. I would like to do a Spanish translation which I have started working on my own using an online 1909 RV bible but would really like to find someone who speaks the language. God bless. :)