1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Voter ID laws

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by mandym, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Like I said I know you are a lurker.

2. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I am not in favor of citizens carrying papers. That is Nazi Germany ideals and is no different then voter ID cards. Papers can be forged.

#102 freeatlast, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
  3. Bobby Hamilton

Bobby Hamilton New Member

You must have something to hide then.

4. Bobby Hamilton

Answer each of these questions Yes or No.

Did she write down her entire life story? Yes or No.

Those words that you said you know the answer two, "based on her words"...did she say

I've never been poor (In those exact words)? Yes or No?

Pretty simple to answer. Can you?

5. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry, can't resist...

How is putting 20 million illegals in jail going to cause them to "support themselves?"

6. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Typical communist or Marxist comment and mind-set who wants to shift the truth off and about themselves. They seek to rob others of freedoms and rights and accuse them if they resist.

7. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I know by what she stated.

8. Bobby Hamilton

How am I robbing anyone of anything?

You live in Texas (according to your profile)...so I think you'd understand certain concepts.

You have insanely high car insurance down there, you know why? Of course you do. Too many people driving uninsured...and the large % of them doing that? Illegals.

Imagine if each time one of them were in an accident or got a speeding ticket, they had to prove who they were? And not just them, but everyone. Just part of an officer doing their duty. If it's forged, it's forged...but you'll always come up with an excuse why it's easier to do nothing than to try to do something. It's your M.O.

I don't want to rob anyone of any freedom. I want everyone to enjoy the same freedoms I have. I just want them to have to do it the right way, the legal way, the same way I do. If you are an illegal in our country, I have no problem with you staying, as long as you become legal to do so. Pay taxes. Pay insurance. Etc. Doing this, in the short and long term, would help out everyone. Pretty simple logic really.

9. Bobby Hamilton

You can't even answer my simple question. Why am I not surprised?

10. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Pay attention as this is going to get deep. They raise all their own food, make their own clothing from raising cotton, and work on government equipment instead of paying others to do this at tax payer expense They can even work on roads and other infrastructure. Also you take every asset they have at arrest.

#110 freeatlast, Apr 19, 2012
  11. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I am not sure why you are hindered in the surprise area but that is the answer. Perhaps you might consult a Doctor for a check up if this persists.

12. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Well let's see on car insurance. I pay around 240 dollars twice a year for three vehicles. Not each but all three. One is a 4runner 4x4, one is a pick up and one is a car. What are you paying?

Yes you do want to rob others to support your liberal and unconstitutional views. You want everyone to walk around with papers as proof of citizenship instead of focusing on those who are illegal. The illegal just gets false papers and nothing is solved except to rob a freedom from a citizen who should not have to carry proof.
    By the way I agree your logic is simple but so is communism and Marxism.

#112 freeatlast, Apr 19, 2012
  13. Bobby Hamilton

Will do. And while I'm at it, I'll look for a Doctor who works with learning & comprehension and send him/her your way.

14. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Thank you very much.

15. Bobby Hamilton

That's cheap. Not sure I entirely believe you, but that's neither here nor there. With that said, I also have 3 vehicles (one is an Antique) and I have full coverage on all of them and pay not much more than you do. I pay just a hair over 600 annually. That's also with a zero comp deductible, 100 collision (zero on my antique car) and liability limits of 500,000/500,000.

I do know, though, that as far as the State goes, on average, it is substantially more for the same coverage there than in Indiana. I know this because (aside from me) my entire immdiate family live in Texas. I had each and everyone of their auto policies here in Indiana prior to them moving, and I helped them transfer. Of course I have no idea what types of coverage you carry either. But I know what happened to my family when they kept the same coverage. I even had them shop when they got down there because I felt like what they paid was high. Since then, only my sister has switched (her husband had USAA) and they got a cheaper rate. It still wasn't cheap. But again, gotten off topic a little bit.

Link to where I want to rob others to support my "liberal" views?

I'm not even sure you know what liberal means. You certainly can't find a link to me saying I want to rob anyone of anything.

You just want to make up excuses for whatever reason, and the logical assumption is laziness or guilt.

16. Bobby Hamilton

No problem. You seem like a decent person, even if I don't agree with you on a lot of things. I still support rounding up illegals though. I'd give you a high five for that one.

17. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Typical communist or Marxist comment and mind-set...

18. Bobby Hamilton

Honest question for your FAL (no sarcasm intended)

It's a little off topic, but how would you go about rounding up 20 million illegals?

19. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I tell you what. Since you have questioned my honesty for 1000 dollars I will prove it to you with a receipt, that is if you are really an honorable person who seeks the truth. Or will you continue to show your dishonorable nature as it really is?

20. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Only from the lips of a bleeding heart liberal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.