1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Voters explode at gop lawmakers during town hall:

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ep. Andy Harris (R-Maryland) assured voters he is “very, very worried about what the NSA is doing.”

“We’re going to find out that the NSA was not complying with the law,” he added. “I don’t know about you, but I’m offended by the government knowing the record of every person, of having access to every person I call.”

However, Maryland resident Ed Hunter exploded over the “nice guys” routine being put on by the GOP, naming House Majority Leader John Boehner by name.

“I want Boehner up there defying this guy and saying, We’re going to impeachment with you if you do not start obeying the laws!” Hunter shouted. “Listen, we’re dying out here because you guys are being nice guys! This is not a Boy Scout meeting!”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ut-here-because-you-guys-are-being-nice-guys/