1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Voting scorecard

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by freeatlast, Oct 14, 2010.

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

[​IMG]

AFA Action has compiled a Congressional Scorecard that covers 18 votes in the U.S. House and 25 in the U.S. Senate on vital pro-family issues in the 111th Congress. Pro-family issues in the Scorecard include:
    • Taxpayer funding of abortion
    • Protecting free exercise of religion at publicly supported colleges
    • Passage of national health care reform (ObamaCare)
    • Restricting free speech in elections
    • Confirmation of two controversial Supreme Court justices
    Texas

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]Click on House and Senate for your state to view AFA Action's Congressional Scorecard for the 111th Congress. Scroll to the bottom of the page for an explanation of the layout.
    Please forward this Scorecard to your family members and friends. You can readily print or share the Scorecard on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Google, Messenger, etc.
    Sincerely,
    [​IMG]

2. billwald

billwald New Member

No one will care about any of those things when we are all serfs and people to old to work are living out of dumpsters.

Anyone besides me see that that the Canadian Dollar is almost at par, the pound is at (dollar buys) .63 and the euro at .71? I thought the euro would be at par by now but it is the US dollar which is crashing. I suppose that is why gas just went up 15 cents around here.