1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wanna be sickened by the racists in the "justice" dept.?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rbell, Oct 22, 2010.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

Now that an election is coming again, it's worth revisiting...

Even though this is nearly 2 years old, it still stirs up serious feelings. And why shouldn't it? It simply proves the racist nature of Obama Cabinet member--Attorney General Eric Holder and his administration--a bunch whose purpose is supposedly to "enforce justice." Yeah. Right. What a joke.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/22/AR2010102203982.html

What a sickening bunch of people.

The video of the thuggish bigots--Black Panthers (with extensive criminal records, BTW) who intimidated voters with their nightsticks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

From the explosive Post article:

Upon seeing the footage, the Department of "Justice," in full-out "get whitey" mode, no longer reacts with regard to the law...get this:

In other words--only white people are capable of racist behavior.

One DOJ lawyer said (on condition of anonymity):

Wow. We put up with this? Why does Eric Holder have a job??

Oh...I forgot...firing him would be racist. My bad.

The end of the story:

Let me get this straight: You have undisputable video evidence of voter intimidation. The defendants don't even bother pleading "not guilty"--they don't even contest the charges. (hmm...betcha they knew what was coming!)

And there end up being no charges?!? Let's state the obvious: This is based solely on race. In 1960 Alabama, Bull Connor pulled this off for some racist whites. In 2010, Eric Holder pulls it off for some racist blacks.

My, how we've "progressed." :rolleyes:

Kudos to the Washington Post (!) for an outstanding piece of investigative journalism.

And shame on Barack for keeping such a sorry excuse for a public servant on the payroll. Eric Holder should go to jail for obstruction of justice.

One buck gets you ten that more of this garbage goes on two weeks from now...and not a doggone thing will be done.

Now who's racist?