1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Warning to those in the church who celebrate Jenner's Transition!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jul 17, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This wasn't half bad! It is worth reading and sharing!

BTW - I am still confused as to just why the ESPYs awarded this individual an award for courage? Unless those at the ESPY Awards were recognizing his/her ability to live all those years in the mess of drama known to those in the world as the Kardashian family/household? :laugh:

madhttp://www.charismanews.com/opinion/50572-a-warning-to-christians-who-are-celebrating-bruce-caitlyn-jenner-s-transgenderism

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bruce Jenner is one sick puppy but never fear, Obama is going to put people like Bruce Jenner in the military. Do I need to link that for you?

[​IMG]

3. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ratings, political correctness, but ultimately money.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep. Never watched the ESPYs. But I was aware that they are generally televised on ESPN. But this time the ABC mothership decided to broadcast them on the primary ABC netwrok.

They were playing up the whole "Caitlynn" thing for ratings and money.

Oh but the love of money...

But when you think about it, is there any difference between them trying to normalize this than there is them trying to normalize the fornication and adultery of one of their soap operas?

Are there many shows on the broadcast networks in which some sort of sexualized sin has not been normalized?

I was watching something recently and a VW commercial came on with three old ladies using all sorts of suggestive language towards a younger guy looking at a car.

I guess this passes as cute or funny. But it speaks to what we have deemed acceptable when everything about it is unholy.

5. JFish123

JFish123 New Member

This world is very confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk