1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Was it "terrorism"or merely a criminal act?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Sep 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    And I knew your thoughts before you even formed them. It's pretty obvious.

You need to get over your fascination with Hanan Qahwaji.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. rsr

Faith:
    Baptist
    Didn't watch it. I usually don't. Such a waste of time. I've heard her before, so there's nothing new. Maybe you should breathe so you don't turn purple.

Nope. I don't deal in such labels unless I have proof. Simple ignorance and wrong-headedness doesn't rise to that level. Usually. But I can make exceptions.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Tell you what you go on being nice and naive and I'll go on being vigilant. ;)

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Look over yonder at Germany, France and Sweden and behold what closed mindedness has allowed there. I know I know Europe isn't really being Islamized. It's all just a "conspiracy theory". London isn't 50% Muslim, it's a "conspiracy theory", London doesn't have a Muslim mayor, it's a "conspiracy theory".

There's no "no go" zones in Belgium it's a "conspiracy theory".

Reality isn't really real, it's a "conspiracy theory". :rolleyes:

#104 poncho, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  5. rsr

Faith:
    Baptist
    Had to laugh at your reference to "closed-mindedness." You have your mind made up and denigrate anyone who disagrees with you. Typical.

Could we get back to the ignorant OP?

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm not denying what's happening in Europe by mumbling magic words like "conspiracy theory" to make reality disappear.

7. rsr

Faith:
    Baptist
    Who did? Really, you need to get a better meme. It gets tiresome.

Now back to the ignorant OP ...

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What's that I couldn't hear you. Could you repeat that meme a little louder? It sounded like you said "conspiracy theory" but I couldn't make it out.

Maybe if you say it a few more times it won't be so tiresome. :Roflmao

Yeah you go back to the OP and learn something about Islam, Mr. Kafir.

9. rsr

Faith:
    Baptist
    I already knew you were deaf. In fact, everyone here knows you're a one-trick pony.

Maybe the author of the ignorant OP would like to weigh in. She's already said a respected poster is not a Christian because he dared to defend Muslims he knows.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You really hate being wrong don't you? :Laugh

How many times can you say ignorant anyway? Is that your favorite word or something?

11. rsr

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please, take a breath; purple is not a good look. Yes, most people hate being wrong. But I can admit it when I am. This isn't one of those times. You can't because it would compromise your entire belief system and you're wrapped up in it like a blanket that protects you from uncomfortable truths.

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Oh man! Ha Ha Ha! You should be on Comedy Central. C'mon say "conspiracy theory" a few more times that'll prove you're right. Say ignorant a few more times if that doesn't work.

Try using a bigger font when you're repeating the magic words if that doesn't work. :Roflmao

13. rsr

Faith:
    Baptist
    I only mentioned "conspiracy" one time. Conspiracy is your forte. Again, a a one-trick pony. A lame one, at that.

I use ignorant because that is the correct word. She knows nothing about the topic other than she doesn't like Muslims. I don't like some people who call themselves Christians.

I don't believe in magic words. It's unscriptual. It's demonic, in fact. I don't SHOUT. I don't need to because the facts are evident.

14. Internet Theologian

Internet Theologian Well-Known Member

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It's sad isn't it. When you can't win using evidence demonize your opponent and act superior.

No wonder there's so many empty pews on Sunday.

16. rsr

Faith:
    Baptist
    Really? That's the best you can do? No wonder everyone ignores you except for entertainment purposes. Must be hard to live with.

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Go back a few pages and see what I already did. You were beat before you even started.

I just enjoy having fun with people that think they can win arguments by using magic words. ;)

18. rsr

Faith:
    Baptist
    Declare victory and leave he field. No, that's what you count on. People get tired of rejecting your spurious "evidence" and give up. Religious liberty is not negotiable. BTW: Emoticons are not evidence. In fact, they make you look silly.

I understand Hanan Qahwaji's argument. I suspect that the Muslims who were subjected to the supposedly Christian phalangists' actions might have a similar story.

• Like Like x 1
  19. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't either ... but I still love them and consider them to a part of the Family of God! As for the ignorant female you guys must be tearing down, and I say must be because I can only read rsr's comments, I don't see her as ignorant, and I am not ignorant (Maybe the author of the ignorant OP would like to weigh in). Now let me say this ... I am not calling you ignorant, and in turn would not like to be called ignorant either! I just don't trust Muslims, and to be honest, the few I know have given me very ittle reason to trust them! They are either afraid to stand up against the radical form of their religion, or they are quietly supporting it! I tend to think it is a bit of both!

I happen to not like Christians, or people who say they are Christians and in turn call other believers ignorant. So, we are kind of a like in that way! As for your thoughts or others thoughts on this OP, no one dragged you to this OP and made you read it or even forced you to respond! You are doing that with your own free will, so any time you feel like leaving the conversation, the exit is as close as the door way through you entered! Shalom!

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.