1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Was Jesus Christ a Jew by Blood ?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by savedbymercy, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

dhk

So mary's blood had redemptive properties in it ? That is the most absurd thing to even consider. Christ Generated His own Blood ! mary's blood had nothing to do to constitute Jesus Blood with a redemptive quality. God prepared Him a Body Heb 10:5

Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Christ was seperate from sinners, mary was a sinner Heb 7:26

For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

The Blood of Christ had to be from a pure source. Why do you think that the sacrifices had to be without blemish ? The blood of any Ole animal would not do ! It had to be a picture of perfection, for it typified Christ, and yet you are arguing that Christ's blood came from a sinful woman ! Mary need a Saviour and She acknowledged it Lk 1:46-47

46And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Your way of thinking just destroys the whole need of the Virgin Birth and why it was needed !

2. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

jesus had FULLY HUMAN blood, NOT angel blood, God blood etc...

Did Adam when created have that special "spiritual Jew blood?"

3. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

da

Jesus is 100% Man and 100% God, His Blood was the Blood of God, God's own Blood Acts 20:28

28Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Who purchased what with His Own Blood in this scripture ?

You deny these things, you are in grave error !

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Mary's blood was human blood. Jesus was born of a virgin, and thus had human blood. He was fully man as he was fully God: both at the same time.
    The body was the body of Mary. It was foretold in Isaiah 7:14.
    He is only separate from sinners in his heavenly High Priestly role. He wasn't separate from sinners on this earth. He ate with sinners such as Zaccheus, and met with an adulterous woman in Samaria as well as Mary Magdalene who was at one time demon possessed.
    The key phrase there is: higher than the heavens.
    And where do you think that source is?
    Are you a Mormon?
    You are very insulting to call Mary "any ole animal"!
    All men need a Savior; but Mary was a chosen vessel to bear the human body of Christ which also included his blood. Christ was both flesh and blood. Where did his flesh come from. The flesh was just as precious as the blood. It also was sacrificed.
    No, yours does. You deny the humanity of Christ.

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

The Bible says: God is spirit; they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24).

Since when do spirits have blood? Please explain.

6. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

jesus was/is God in sinless human flesh, so His blood shed was that of One both God/man, so His death met in full atonement required by God!

7. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Who said The Spirit had blood ? Please show us the post where I stated that or please apologize for being misleading..

8. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

When the Roman soldier came and pierced the side of Jesus out came blood and water. Where did the blood come from?
    Did it come from Mary?
    If it did not come from Mary where did it come from?

9. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Jesus generated His own Blood, not mary's blood. Acts 20:28

28Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.[/B]

He is God Man. Scripture never calls Him the Son of mary. He is called the Son of Man or the Son of God.

10. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

That Jesus "generated" his own blood is pure fiction, a myth that you have "generated." You have no Biblical support. This fictional account has no basis in Scripture and is simply a vain imaginative story of yours.
    I think that I will stick with the teaching of the Bible, and not give heed to vain babblings, as the Bible teaches.

11. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Jesus is 100% Man and 100% God, His Blood was the Blood of God, God's own Blood Acts 20:28 - Post #83

The Bible says that God is a "spirit" (Jn. 4:24) and a spirit does not have "blood"!

Your position is irrational just as many of your positions are irrational. Your defenses are irrational. You ignore the scriptures (Heb. 2:14). You are being directed by the spirit of antichirst - 1 Jn. 4:2-6 as you are clearly and plainly denying the humanity of Jesus Christ

12. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Not of Mary's Egg !

Jesus Christ was not even out of mary's egg, He was placed into her womb out of the Holy Ghost !

Matt 1:18,20

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

" of the Holy Ghost" the word of is the prep ek and means:

out of, from, by, away from

A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence action or motion proceeds), from, out (of place, time, or cause; literal or figurative

She was found with child OF ek out from the Holy Ghost, the origin of the child was not mary's egg.

The Egg is used in normal reproduction when it is fertilized by the male sperm, however, Jesus would not have a human father, for Joseph is not Jesus blood father, and mary is not His blood mother, He made His Own Blood.

Mary did play a important part in that she was used by God to shape Him into the likeness of sinful flesh, NOT SINFUL FLESH but in the LIKENESS of Sinful Flesh Rom 8:3

3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Now if God would not allow for The Christ child to share in the DNA of Joseph, why of Mary ? Was Mary not a sinner Like Joseph. What was wrong with Joseph's Blood and DNA that was not wrong with Mary's ?

13. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

You are irrational and appear to be of the spirit of antichrist ! Heb 2:14, nor 1 Jn 4:2-6 say anything about Jesus Christ coming with mary's blood. Thats is your foolishness !

I never once denied that Christ came in flesh and blood. I deny that He came with mary's blood, that is heretical ! It comes from roman catholicism and mariology, you are on dangerous ground !

14. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I NEVER said he came with "Mary's blood"! Find where I said that? YOu cannot. And you won't apologize for your false accusation because you don't know what true repentance is in the first place by experience.

I said God is spirit and a spirit does not have "blood"! I have said that both the physical body and blood of Christ came from the "seed" of the woman not from God who is spirit and has no blood.

Hebrews 2:14 repudiates your heresy and you have to ignore the words in that verse to keep perpetuating your heresy:

14 ΒΆ Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

How did the children partake of "flesh and blood"???? Not by being born of the Spirit! That is stupid because what "is born of spirit is spirit" and they partook of "flesh and blood." They partook of it through PHYSICAL BIRTH and so "LIKEWISE" so did Jesus! That simple and that clear. Only a heretical irrational confused seared conscience would refuse to accept such clear language.

"AS.......LIKEWISE " Not one word about a spiritual birth!!! Spiritual births have nothing to do with "flesh and blood"!!!!!!!!

15. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

bib

You imply it, for that is my only contention, is that Jesus Christ is not a jew by blood. How could He be if He is not a blood descendant of mary or joesph ?

You and others have taken that and have twisted and misrepresented what I have stated and have insinuated that I have denied that Christ came in the Flesh,1 Jn 4:1-2 thats deception !

The Christ I witnsess of Came in Flesh and Blood and was made like unto His Brethren. But His brethren Heb 2:14, however His Brethren here are not physical jews in and of themselves, but These brethren Rom 8:29

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Now if you wanna contend with that at least do it honestly and without deception !

16. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

His OWN received Him not...

his own were physical jews of the Old Covenant, those whom were physical descendants of Abraham...

jesus was made a MAN, One without a sin nature as we all have, but in ALL other things flesh and blood, SAME as we are!

His blood was that of a Man, who was also with the nature of God, so that the blood of the God/Man!

You seek to have jesus JUST as God, he was Both!

17. billwald

billwald New Member

The Bible was written according to that day. Even Jesus thought a seed had to die before it could sprout.

18. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Why not? What's wrong with believing the Bible by faith no matter what your philosophical reasons not to may be?

Galatians 1:19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.

Jesus had a brother, technically a half brother.
    That means they shared the same blood. It wasn't exactly the same but half the same. James inherited the blood of Mary as did Jesus. However James inherited the genetic make-up of both Mary and Joseph, but Jesus inherited only the genetic make-up of Mary. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit to avoid inheriting the Adamic sin nature from Joseph. Thus he was fully man, and fully God at the same time. It can be no other way. Even in the womb he suffered as a "human" would suffer. He experienced all that a human would experience. That is why he is perfectly qualified as our Great High Priest.

19. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

dac

See post 77

20. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

dhk

In your imagination. Jesus did not have Joesephs Blood, nor Mary's Blood, He had Redemptive Blood. I guess now you are about to tell me that God's People are redeemed by the blood of Mary and Jesus ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.