1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Was Mary a surrogate or did she contribute her seed to Jesus??

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by annsni, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I come up with these things from Scripture. Eve sinned - but who's sin was counted as sin that would be passed down from generation to generation? Who's sin created a curse on all mankind? The Bible says Adam.

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Why don't you spend a reasonable amount of time answering post #296 instead of avoiding it?

3. standingfirminChrist

It has not been shown. There has only been an inferrence that her egg was used with no Scriptural support.

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Christ WAS her seed. He had her DNA in Him.

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Why not answer the post instead of making just a couple of unfounded observations about it. Answer it point by point.

6. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Scriptural support is there - as any commentary will tell you. As any Church father will tell you. As Paul will tell you. As any reputable Christian leader today will tell you. You are just blinded by your own "knowledge" to the truth.

7. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Well, gentlemen, it's been real but it's late (1:30 AM our time). I think I'm going to turn this off, check on my little seeds and get to bed. I expect this will be closed tomorrow.

So for my last word - Jesus was born of Mary's womb - of Mary's egg! :laugh: :wavey:

8. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

This is your claim.
    Here is what is happening.
    I have been giving extensive posts on this thread. I have used both science and Scripture to back up my position. You, OTOH, have igonred them, and have not been able to answer them. I expect more than a couple of unsubstantiated opinions. That is not reasonable debate.

For this reason I am closing this thread.
    Plus the fact that it is over 30 pages.
    The next time you want to debate SFIC, I suggest you take the time to answer what a person has to say, and not rudely ignore it. It will get you more respect and will move the debate farther along. Going around in circles is fruitless because in the end we find that you are just contradicting yourself because you can't give straight answers and are unable to refute the posts that people make.

#308 DHK, Jan 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.