1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Was peter Teaching isreal To Be Blessed In Futire in Acts 3?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Yeshua1, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Yes you do.....don't let it bother you....some will understand and they are the light.....others, not so much.:thumbsup:

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you saying that none in the church held to Dispy views until him at all?

And the majority view of the Church until Augustine was pre mil, why follow the "inventation" of Augustine that it is to be A mil?

3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree... He that hath ears to hear let him hear, he that hath eyes to see let him see!... The Lord has to provide the hearing and seeing not us!... Sorry I forgot one that is very important... Understanding!
    :thumbsup:

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I have shown you Biblical evidence, post #60, that the resurrection of the Saints and the judgment of the unbelievers occurs at the same time. What more can I say other than: You cannot show a single verse of Scripture to support the pre-trib removal of the Church!

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

You have no basis for this slander. You need to stop before someone complains about it, and you find yourself in trouble. This type of slander has no business being posted on the board and you know it.