1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

'Wash Post' Obtains Shocking Memo from U.S. Embassy in Baghdad

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

There have been a number of advances since Zarqawi's death. Is that bad to you? I am not sure where you are coming from here. Do you really want us to lose Iraq?

What you seemed to be saying and what those stories seem to be talking about are two different things, it appears. But even at that, it's not uncommon nor a big deal. You don't trust the mainstream media. Why should the president? Why should he try to go directly to the American people? That seems inconsistent on your part.

You need to work on your translation. My comments were clear. You distorted them. You are a conspiracy theorist whether I call you one or not. That's hardly debatable is it? Isn't that the most well known fact about this section of the Baptist Board? It might be second only to the predictability of Daisy, Terry, and Galatian automatically taking any position that is against Bush. ... But only "might be." You may be more predictable then they are.

And that is fine. Every one is certainly entitled to their opinion. But I would hardly think you could deny it.

I have read some of those things in the past. I haven't read them recently because I have better things to do. If I read them, it won't change anything, will it? I know what they say (assuming you haven't lied about what's in them). That doesn't make them accurate, but again, I am not particularly worried about that because I have a big picture view of this life and the next one. I try to keep priorities in order.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sorry if "they" frightened you.

Not so in everyones case.:smilewinkgrin:

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No that would be bad for business.

How many kinds of fake news are there?

I'd rather stand with Daisy Terry and the Galatian than be prostrate with the majority of sheople around here.

Apparently they haven't frightened me enough to take sides with criminals yet.

4. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

With all of these theories floating around, how do we know who isn't the enemy?

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's easy Big Brother is our only friend.

6. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

Let me get this straight: being in the middle of a war zone is stressful? I'm shocked! :eek: