1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Washington Piles Lie Upon Lie

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Aug 29, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Washington Piles Lie Upon Lie

Paul Craig Roberts

The latest Washington lie, this one coming from NATO, is that Russia has invaded Ukraine with 1,000 troops and self-propelled artillery.

How do we know that this is a lie? Is it because we have heard nothing but lies about Russia from NATO, from US ambassador to the UN Samantha Power, from assistant secretary of state Victoria Nuland, from Obama and his entire regime of pathological liars, and from the British, German, and French governments along with the BBC and the entirety of the Western media?

This, of course, is a good reason for knowing that the latest Western propaganda is a lie. Those who are pathological liars don’t suddenly start telling the truth.

But there are even better reasons for understanding that Russia has not invaded Ukraine with 1,000 troops.

Read More At: http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/08/28/washington-piles-lie-upon-lie-paul-craig-roberts/

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    While I agree that Obama is a liar, it makes no sense that his admin would lie about this. The reason is that Obama does not want to have to deal with foreign matters. In fact he is hemm hawing about Isis as it is. He wants all resources to go to domestic issues.

If you are going to bash someone you need to make sense.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    By the way the entire rest of the world kows what is going on there except Roberts and infowars.

Oh and Poncho.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So that's why when I ask you to prove your allegations you suddenly clam up and disappear from the thread?

Rev Mitchell reports . . . "Russia is shelling the Ukrainians!"

Poncho says "Really? Show me the proof."

How does Rev Mitchell answer that?

Rev Mitchell doesn't answer that.

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=94580

Rev Mitchell reported "Russia is shelling the Ukrainians" at 5:39 pm July 24th I asked him to provide evidence at 5:58 pm July 24th. Two pages and five days later I made the last post in that thread at 10:55 pm July 29th. Rev Mitchell never bothered to provide any evidence in all that time. Rev Mitchell ran away and hid somewhere else instead.

Only to reappear here in this thread August 29th at 5:58 pm to perform another one of his "hit and run and hide" tactics.

That's what ya call "credibility" Baptist Board style.

Evidently Rev Mitchell is so full of Baptist Board "credibility" he feels he doesn't have to back up his own "reports" with evidence like he expects others to do. :rolleyes:

Says the guy who runs and hides when asked to back up his own "report" with evidence.

So it all boils down to this, the whole sum total of Rev Mitchell's evidence is "everyone else knows it, doh!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y Another fine example of Baptist Board "credibility" in action.

Now I reckon I should get ready for another re run episode of CMG's wonderful world of worn out guilt by association fallacies. It might be 2014 but it sure feels just like 1984.

#5 poncho, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
  6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

From another thread . . . http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=95275

Says the guy who runs and hides when it's time for him to "prove it."

Nothing hypocritical about that is there Rev?

Poncho. "hey Rev where's the evidence of the destroyed Russian convoy?"

Rev Mitchell. "Everyone else know's, doh!"

Poncho. "hey Rev where can I find the satellite photos of Russian artillery batteries firing into Ukraine?"

Rev Mitchell. "on facebook and twitter, everyone else know's that, doh!"

Poncho "hey Rev, prove it."

Rev Mitchell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0

#6 poncho, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014