1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Watch this video: Multiply it by 10 million. She says "Obama flat-out lied"

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by thisnumbersdisconnected, Oct 31, 2013.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

This woman was forced out of a $450 per month health care policy and was told she would have to pay $871 for a policy that meets the ACA's requirements. The insurance company told her the new plan they offered her had to include pediatric dentistry -- she has no children under 18 -- and maternity care -- she is past child-bearing years.

She says: "It's not so much I was in favor of [the ACA] as I wasn't afraid I'd lose the coverage I had. He said I could keep my coverage, and he flat-out lied, and I don't appreciate that."

2. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    she been had, the price of political correctness, I guess. tripping over one another to vote for Mr. Obama, making him the first black man put into presidential office by politically correct, liberated Americans of all skin colors, twice.
    now she knows she elected a chronic liar.
    no sympathies from this stupid bigot, if that's what I sound like.