1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Watch TV. and Learn! and learn about a true story!

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Mel30, May 20, 2006.

1. Mel30

Mel30 New Member

-( this website talks about baptized paganism) if you do not like hearing the truth , please do not watch it!) because the truth hurts!

Great peace have they that love your law and nothing shall offend them! Psalm 119:165

Jesus loves everyone. He loves both the good and bad people the same way! He sends the rain upon the good and the bad , upon all those who love Him and upon all those who do not love Him. What love!
    Jesus loves you and He wants to be your forever friend. John 14:6, Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

It is written, John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that He gave His ONLY SON, TO DIE FOR EVERYONE! What love!

[edited for non-Baptist links and content. This is a Baptist debate forum. The purpose of debate is to put forth in your own words your thoughts on any given topic. This is not an advertising board for the SDA. In the future please avoid posting links to SDA sites. They will automatically be deleted and the information obtained thereof.
    DHK

[ May 20, 2006, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: DHK ]

2. standingfirminChrist

Mel,

We have read through this same post 3 times. If you want anyone to think there is any credibility in it at all, quit repeatedly posting it.

3. Claudia_T

Claudia_T New Member

At least this way people can actually read the thing since its not all jumbled up (I will maybe fix the rest of it later)

True story #1:

Pastor B: Why are you putting these people under bondage?

Pastor A : Why do you say that?

Pastor B: You are telling them, they must keep the commandments!

Pastor A : What do you want me to tell them, To break the commandments?

Pastor B: You are putting work on them by telling them to keep the Sabbath day,

Pastor A : I am telling them to rest, you are telling them to work, to disobey Jesus commands' Jesus says 'John 14:15,21.8:58,If you love me , keep my commandments. Do you think Jesus want us to keep the 10 commandments?

Pastor B: No!

Pastor A : So , Is it Ok to kill or steal? because I don't usually hear Pastors say, it is ok to lie, to steal?

Pastor B: (Then he said), Yes, (Then he knew the Sabbath was a part of the ten commandments, then he said,) No, we are suppose to keep only 9 of the commandments.

Pastor A : Are telling me that the only commandment, God says to Remember in Exo:20:8-11 is the Only commandment, the world should forget?

Then Pastor B. became upset and walked away.

4. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

I think he talks pretty good myself, unless I misunderstand what he is saying which I do at times on here with all the "the greek word don't say that" , seems to be the defense of a lot on here so I went and looked up the greek to some words and you can just about pick out a definition to which one you want to fit your case. I never seen so many different meanings to words. I guess we have to go back to faith that God was in the arrangements when the translation was made so they picked out the right meaning in the first place. Amen,
    Bbob