1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Watching the "Lost's " Judgement

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by amixedupmom, Jun 22, 2004.

1. amixedupmom

amixedupmom Guest

Someone began a thread a while back asking this question. If saved people would be able to watch the judgement of the unsaved. While doing my daily Bible Study I came across this verse and I thought it Might help the person looking for it.

Psalms 1:5

KJV 1611

5- Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the congregation of the rightousness.

NKJV

5- Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgement, Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

NIV

5- Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

If we take this as fact, Then the answer to the question would be No.

I hope this helps

Lea

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Lea, I remember the question and pointed to the following verse:

Psalm 91:8
    Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

HankD

3. amixedupmom

amixedupmom Guest

Ok Hank I concur but, does that mean this verse I've posted has to do with something else. Or does it mean that we will be "watching" from a distance and not able to intermingle with them?

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Undeline Only with thine eyes. We will be only be witnesses.

BTW one way to fulfill this Scripture might be to read the Book of Revelation.

HankD