1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

We Need More Civility in This Forum

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, May 19, 2006.

1. emeraldctyangel

emeraldctyangel New Member

Actually you can learn the english language, grammar and structure in any community college. And you have wonderfully illustrated my point.

Back away.

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

That would be nice. It was almost shut down about a year and a half ago or two or whenever. Don't remember, but in an attempt to keep it open I tried to overmoderate and get people used to being nice again so we could keep it.
    Of course, I was almost eaten alive by the posters. Then again, it wasn't made known publically that it would be shut down if it didn't straighten up.

So now I'm smiling because Ken, you were one of the ones that gave me the hardest time, and now you're doing what I was trying to do. Get people to be nice so the forum can stay open. Good luck with that.

Ahhh....sweet justice. [​IMG] Do you mind if I just sit here and grin a minute? How about if I grin real big? Laugh and point?

Ok, it's not that bad. But there IS a tiny little ironic "ha" that went off in my brain when I read your initial post.

I do respect how much you've changed over the last year though. You're using more mature, intellectual arguments and I respect that.

I, on the other hand, have taken a drastic turn for the worse. AND I LIKE IT!

3. Daisy

Daisy New Member

[​IMG] Ah well, since this thread is all about civility I'll forego the obvious humorous remarks your post invites, do as you bid and back away. [​IMG]