1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

We need to be winning souls dont miss chances to witness

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Dallasdid, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Dallasdid

Dallasdid New Member

I go to public school there are teens who need Christ all over the place. They are in my classes, my lunch room, my break time and much more. But man I miss so many chances to witness. I been talking to these kids every day after lunch for 2 minutes and we have a great friendship established and God has been convicting me that they need Christ and here is a perfect time and I neglect it consumed with getting to class on time and to my locker. And man I feel feel horrible how many times do all of us pray for God to open doors to witness and when God does we never take the chance. We need to be soul conscience every day Christians. I am talking to my-self to there are lost teens, kids, adults , and others dying every day going to hell sepperated from a loving God. What are we doing to share the Gospel we really as Christians need to be soul conscience every day man it has been burdening me so bad. I challenge me, and you to go out tomorrow and days to come and dont neglect the lost witness to them share Gods love because if you dont how will they hear? It says same thing in Romans we need to be winning souls he that wins souls is wise and man if thats the case we got (including me) some stupid unwise Christians I dont say that out of meaness that is the truth according to the Bible if I dont win souls I am not wise. I challenge us wake up get about preaching the Gospel thanks God bless

2. Candi016

Candi016 New Member

Hello John.

Let me tell you something. It's nice that you are very focused on wining souls to Jesus, and we all should be very focused on that. But, the feeling I got when reading this post is, you are really putting yourself down about this, and you seem to be filled up with guilt because you don't always get a chance to witness in school because of rushing to classes. DOn't you know God understands? He understands we have to go to our classes and do well in school. We can't be every minute of every day witnessing, its impossible, and very foolish to think you can and feel guilty if your not able to. This is the devil who wants you to feel guilty, he wants you to feel stupid and unwise. God doesn't, God understands. Just live your life the best you can, don't worry if you miss a couple minutes witnessing to someone. Instead of feeling guilty and unwise pray about it. Pray that Gods will be done, not yours.

Well, thats all I gotta say. hope this helps.
    God bless you [​IMG]
    YSIC,
    Candace

3. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Hi John, Candace is so right! I pray before leaving my home that the Lord will open doors and allow me to be a witness for HIM in grocery stores, Wal-Mart, the library... and He does. It might be a remark I can make or a full witnessing experience. I take what He gives me.

YOU can be a witness by the way you walk and dress. The way you talk and react to someone bumping into you is another witness. People don't only listen to what you say when you're sharing Jesus but they watch and listen when you're just being 'John'.

God bless your heart for wanting to share Jesus every minute of every day! I know the feeling but sometimes, like in line at the grocery store, I might only be able to say, "Isn't God good to us? We sure did need this rain today! We should just praise His name!"

Have a wonderful day in Jesus,
    Diane

4. DanielFive

DanielFive New Member

Good post Diane, I was thinking the same thing.

Come to Ireland sometime, God is good to us nearly every day. [​IMG]

5. UnashamedYouth

UnashamedYouth New Member

here's a helpful tip

when asked "How are you doing?"
    reply with "Better than I deserve."

It's an easy way to get into "religious" discussion as people will then be totally confused by your answer. We are saved from Hell, we don't deserve to be anywhere BUT there, we don't deserve Jesus' sacrifice.

Just an idea [​IMG]