1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

We the People website . . .

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Aaron, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    . . . the Absalom of the 21st Century.

"We started We the People so that you could directly petition your government on the matters you care about the most." Obama
    As if we don't have that ability now. But, as Absalom lied to steal the hearts of Israel from David, so does Obama in an attempt to steal the hearts of people from the Constitution.

And Absalom rose up early, and stood beside the way of the gate: and it was so, that when any man that had a controversy came to the king for judgment, then Absalom called unto him, and said, Of what city art thou? And he said, Thy servant is of one of the tribes of Israel.

And Absalom said unto him, See, thy matters are good and right; but there is no man deputed of the king to hear thee.

Absalom said moreover, Oh that I were made judge in the land, that every man which hath any suit or cause might come unto me, and I would do him justice!