1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wesley rolls over in grave!

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by padredurand, Apr 29, 2005.

1. One View

One View New Member

For what it's worth.

So someone in our Church gives my wife a United Methodist Women's magazine a while back. One of the stories was how these women went ot France.

To share the Word, not quite. They went to retrace the steps of the Da Vinci Code. I burned it soon after.

2. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

I noticed that the "church" calling itself a Baptist church was booted out of the SBC for their openly homosexual stance. And when they applied for admittance to the ABC they were rejected. This info is from their website under "History".

And I read one of their sermons where the pastor is adopting a "martyr complex" for their rejection.

I really don't know what to say except;
    2Ti 3:1
    ¶ This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
    2Ti 3:2
    For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
    2Ti 3:3
    Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
    2Ti 3:4
    Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
    2Ti 3:5
    Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

In HIS service;
    Jim