1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What are you and where are posting from?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by ddavis, Dec 26, 2001.

1. a street preacher

a street preacher New Member

I am a Bible beliver who is trying to obey what the bible says we are to do. I believe in being a strong witness for the Lord. My favorite form of evangelism is street preaching and feel called of God to serve him always whether I am a full time "profesional preacher" (of which I am not) or a humble servant sent from the pew. I have a burdine for tent evangelism and will participate in my first tent meeting in October of this year.
    I am active duty USMC and I post from home.

2. Steveninetx

Steveninetx New Member

I am a new christian learning to do the will of my Father and God. I am rapidly coming to understand that God is calling me to youth ministry. I post from home.

3. Sam

Sam New Member

The pastor's wife, youth Sunday shcool and youth leader. I post from home. ~Sheila~

4. Rosa

Rosa New Member

I am a 7&8 grade Sunday School teacher, Sing in the Choir and Solo when asked, 3 committies (small church, few workers),VBS, outreach like the Lord's Pantry and Childrens Apt. Ministery. Jack of all trades, called to only one. [​IMG]
    I post from home, I don't work and my best friend makes me go home to use my own computer.

5. SueLyn

SueLyn New Member

I'm just a woman-person, wife, Mom and Nana. I help on the food committee, I was once very in involved in the youth, but since ours have grown up, I moved over for the parents that still had children in the youth dept.
    I post from my home, in the living room, at the desk that holds the computer. :D
    Sue

6. n2ChristJ

n2ChristJ New Member

I am the Children's Church director, VBS for 5-6 yr-olds, sub for the children's Sunday School teachers, I help organize the food and decorate for the E.T.C. meetings we have once a month, and I am a decons wife.

I visit the board mainly at home but sometimes at work on my break. I don't post much, but I do enjoy reading the different post that are put up.

your sis in Christ,

Chris VZ

7. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm a 37(soon to be 38) year old grad student in Starkville, MS, who wants to do more at church than attend Sunday school, morning worship, and pretending to look happy while doing these things.

BTW, I post from a computer somewhere on campus.

8. Grace

Grace New Member

I thought "What am I???" I'm not sure right now, other than a burnt out college student. I'm posting from school.

9. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which school do you attend? Since I notice that you're from Georgia(where I used to live), I was curious as if you're attending school there or somewhere else.

10. Grace

Grace New Member

Yeah-I'm attending school in Ga. VSU. Have you heard of it?

11. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you referring to Valdosta State University?