1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What attracts women to men?

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by SaggyWoman, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Sherrie

Sherrie New Member

hahahahaha! I love it! "Currently Interviewing". Thats what I will do. Interview. Now how do you begin?

Sherrie

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

ExxonMobil--A couple of things--one, your board name! I like it--I grew up in Baton Rouge--home of ExxonMobil refinery and plastics and whatever else ExxonMobil likes to cook!! Baton Rouge glows in the dark thanks to ExxonMobil!!

Second! About those women--seemingly being chased away from your presense---ole Dash Riprock "tried too hard" with Ellie Mae--that's why he never got no place with her--he never got to marry a "Clampet!" If he'd just settled his little self down--he'd figured out that kind of Father-in-Law that Jed would have been! But hey! Ole Dash will never know!!

I took a swimmin' class in college--never knew how to swim until that class! Anyway, I'm there in the deep end one day "treadin' water" and I was strugglin' a little bit! The instructor(I called her "The Colonel!") sees me strugglin'--she make her way over and says--"Crowe!(she's got that grufflin' voice like she's a combination of a chain smoker and chronic larengitus sufferer) You're tryin' too hard! Settle your rear end down! Relax! Let the water hold you up! Don't struggle!" And I did! And it worked!

If you want to get Ellie Mae down the isle and marry into the "Clampet's"--relax! Don't struggle! And it'll all fall into place! The water will be under ya--and not in ya!! And never, ever let her see you in a "panic" situation!

Thanks for being my friend!

Blackbird

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

You know, Blackbird, your story waxed eloquent. I almost wanted to cry. [​IMG] :D

4. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe it's because I look young for my age--which is the reason a woman I met in Nashville before Christmas turned me down. She felt I was too young to have a romantic relationship with her. BTW, the woman in question is about 45-47, and she doesn't look that old herself.

And there's this woman in Mississippi I met a few weeks ago. She didn't want a relationship with me because 1)She had three other boyfriends, and didn't want to make a total commitment to any of them; and 2)I told her that I was going to be a virgin until my wedding night.